brown spotting really scared*UPDATE PG 6*

I imagine they would but im not for sure really hope you gey good news thurs :)

I've had some pink spotting too- I have thrush and I think that's the cause,

Okay so I just realized the brown spotting is brown tinged cm. I havent had ANY cm since ovulation. Could this be old IB coming out with backed up CM? I just thought about that, idk though. My lower back hurts pretty bad after I go pee, and thats making me so nervous ):

Doc called and I am getting another blood draw early tomorrow morning.... very very nervous ):

Oh i see, well I am glad its nothing serious!

With my losses I had brown cm that turned to heavy red bleeding. I did have pink spotting for a couple of days around 4 weeks that tapered to brown cm for a couple of more days with this pregnancy. I think your still in it all considered gal. They may want to rule out an ectopic with taking your hcg levels so don't be taken off gaurd if they mention that. It's probably not (pretty rare) but with pain and spotting they have to make sure. I am sorry your going through this but it really seems a lot of ladies on here get spotting and are fine. Will hope for a great hcg level tomorrow and look for your update. :hugs:

I had spotting just around the four week mark up until almost 6 weeks. Close to a week and a half. It was intermittent and it varied in color from very light pink to a spot of bright red to dark red to brown and back to pink. having two previous miscarriages I was a bit worried. So far though, everything is going well. I'm thinking lots of positive thoughts for you! :hugs:

Thanks so much pandi and eris :hugs: <3 I will feel SO much better if my hcg is progessing tomorrow. Pandi, how long did you have brown spotting before it turned red?

Is it like really bad that the cramps get stronger after I pee and see the brown cm?

I almost wonder if you have a uti or kidney infection the way you say you have pain after urinating?

Maybe but theres no burning after I pee like what usually happens when I have gotten uti's in the past. I have no idea why the cramps get stronger after using the bathroom! All I can do is wait and see what happens tomorrow..

Well I have to wait until tomorrow to get the results and I could just cry right now. I thought I would get them sometime today... now ive gotta sit alone all day again and cramp and bleed and no know whats going on )':

Thanks so much pandi and eris :hugs: <3 I will feel SO much better if my hcg is progessing tomorrow. Pandi, how long did you have brown spotting before it turned red?

Is it like really bad that the cramps get stronger after I pee and see the brown cm?

Yes sweetie it started brown then turned pink and then faded back to brown. The whole event lasted 5 days maybe? I am unsure of the discomfort when peering but maybe it is a uti as some have mentioned? That could explain a lot. I will be thinking if you tomorrow and anxious for your update :hugs:

Im sorry your alone we are here i have nothing to do today but lay around trying not to vomit so im free to talk lol your scan is tomorrow to right? What time?

Yes sweetie it started brown then turned pink and then faded back to brown. The whole event lasted 5 days maybe? I am unsure of the discomfort when peering but maybe it is a uti as some have mentioned? That could explain a lot. I will be thinking if you tomorrow and anxious for your update :hugs:

Well mine has been just brown yesterday the day before and today so maybe its ok... and its verry light. Maybe it is just a uti, hope so... thank you for the support :hugs:

Im sorry your alone we are here i have nothing to do today but lay around trying not to vomit so im free to talk lol your scan is tomorrow to right? What time?

Thank you :) i will probably be posting stuff on here all day whenever I have something to say... Right now I am just sitting in safeway drinking decaf coffee, listening to all these homeless people talk, I didnt realize how surrounded I was when I sat down but oh well. Its freezing outside so I dont blame them, thats why I am in here too.. OH dropped me off at my doctors before work and accidently drove off with my house keys. So now i am just waiting for him to go on break and bring me my keys. Oh well...

My appointment is tomorrow at 5 pst

Wow that sucks about keys :( i guess its better than sitting at home like you were saying

Maybe I already asked this but would it be a bad idea to take a hpt and compare it to my last test a week ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->