brown spotting really scared*UPDATE PG 6*

I'm so glad to hear that your hormone levels look good! Keep us updated!

Emicakess, it sounds the same as yours, I had dark brown blood when I went to the bathroom and didn't have that happen with my previous pregnancy, it's so scary. Doctor told me it's either fine and will go away on it's own, is ectopic, or start of a miscarriage. I just don't have a good feeling so I'll be anxious to see what the blood tests show on Monday.

How was your scan?

Yay emicakess! Looking forward to a scan update!:hugs:

Mine ended badly :( last night the blood turned red, a few hours later HEAVY and oh so painful. Spent a few hours in er. Hcg 250 :(

Emiiiiiiiii thank god I'm sooooo freakin happpy for you girl!!!!! I told you everything will be alright. I prayed for you. How do you feel??? :)

Sorry for no update im soooo sick. Everything went good. Hopeful omg i am so sorry :cry: BIG HUGS
Leia I hope everything is ok

Hi there ive been having quige strong af like cramps since last night but only on my right side right down low like below the hip bone with that I started spotting brown blood last, not much but enough to worry the hell out of me. Im so scared this is goingto end badly :( Been on and off ccrying and havent even had my docs appt yet (I have it this afternoon) and dreading it. Is this normal for like 3-4 weeks pregnan?
Yesterday was my af due date so wondering if its late implantation?
Anyone have any kind words to put my mind at ease? Xx

Hi there ive been having quige strong af like cramps since last night but only on my right side right down low like below the hip bone with that I started spotting brown blood last, not much but enough to worry the hell out of me. Im so scared this is goingto end badly :( Been on and off ccrying and havent even had my docs appt yet (I have it this afternoon) and dreading it. Is this normal for like 3-4 weeks pregnan?
Yesterday was my af due date so wondering if its late implantation?
Anyone have any kind words to put my mind at ease? Xx

One sided pain and bleeding should definitely be checked immediately to rule out ectopic pregnancy , hope all is well!

I did alot of walking yesterday and after massaging my hip it seems to have eased could it just be over exerting myself? I was due af yesterday so im hoping its just ny body adjusting to pregnancy :( x

Iv just looked on the nhs website and its says in the first 4 weeks of pregnancy around the time your expected period is due it is very common to have a bit of spotting anything heavy should be seen to immediatly. The pain is definitely more hip and groin than belly. Cannot wait for my docs appt today im going to push for blood tests to make sure its developing okay what number hcg should I expect? X

Angel I think everything about be fine :) That sounds like implantation bleeding. Mention something about the one sided pain but dont worry about it too much, I think if its not severe, any kind of cramps tugs pulls and pain down there in normal around that time. Good luck hun. I think hcg around that time should be 5-426

So the gestational sac measured exactly 5+3 and we saw the yolk sac. No fetal pull yet but that should happen in a week or two :) i hope my OB orders another scan so I can see the heartbeat

Hey ladies pain is no longer one sided and was definatly just my hip aching. The spoyting is so minimal and is now on and off. Feeling period cramps today so I guess things are happening today :) Hope your all feeling okay. I haveino major symptoms at the mo, just peeing lots and odd feelings of dizziness and lightheaded and obviously the cramps and mildly sore nipples. I was getting waves of nausea but there not as frequent now - maybe im one of the lucky ones? Ha if only x

So the gestational sac measured exactly 5+3 and we saw the yolk sac. No fetal pull yet but that should happen in a week or two :) i hope my OB orders another scan so I can see the heartbeat

I'm just about one day ahead of you and when I went in for my first scan it measured the exact same size. Except I wasn't 5+3 I was only 5+1. :) glad everything is okay!

Sparkles did you read my other post? My OB freaked me out about a blighted ovum because there was no fetal pole. I thought that was so rude of her because from what I know and from other peoples stories 5+3 is still a little too early for picking up a fetal pole! I like my OB I just thought that was super rude!

Angel it sounds like everythinh is okay :) hip pain is normal, and do are AF cramps :) I only had slight symptoms until thursday... I was puking all day and I just havent felt very good since! All my symptoms hit me like a ton of bricks ....so watch out!! Lol

Oh emicakess thanks for the warning lol.
Iv had quite bad dizziness today so rather than just taking me folic acid im taking pregnacare instead as I think im lacking iron. Never been dizzy really until pregnant.
Nausea has been in small doses today and not too severe. Really hoping im not too sicky :( hoping you feel better soon x

@Angel have you tried taking the prenatal titled YourLife? It really works and it has everything you need it to build your system and baby up. :) it always sucks though in the beginning of the first tri. I have never been this tired achy grumpy bipolar hungry all my life! Every constant ache or cramp leaves me wondering if my babys okay or am I going to miscarry. I sometimes even go running to the bathroom just to make sure I haven't bled!

@emi ya girl I was reading about that talk about a lack of respect first off, should have never left you hanging and thinking the worse!!!! I would have up and left but that's just me. But there right at 5+3 there not going to see much of anything, but if there's a yolk sac present that's def a good sign.
I was reading about blighted ovums and usually by now if there's nothing at all in the sac then they start thinking its a possibility is a bo but they won't count that until 12 weeks! Your hcg level is really good so no worries girly. Were just going to have healthy babies. :) its crazy were due around the same time. Ill probably be the crazy one to bring my phone w me while in labor and be like yall I'm havin my baby now hahahaha.

Hope everyone else is doing fine as well.
God bless.

@Angel have you tried taking the prenatal titled YourLife? It really works and it has everything you need it to build your system and baby up. :) it always sucks though in the beginning of the first tri. I have never been this tired achy grumpy bipolar hungry all my life! Every constant ache or cramp leaves me wondering if my babys okay or am I going to miscarry. I sometimes even go running to the bathroom just to make sure I haven't bled!

@emi ya girl I was reading about that talk about a lack of respect first off, should have never left you hanging and thinking the worse!!!! I would have up and left but that's just me. But there right at 5+3 there not going to see much of anything, but if there's a yolk sac present that's def a good sign.
I was reading about blighted ovums and usually by now if there's nothing at all in the sac then they start thinking its a possibility is a bo but they won't count that until 12 weeks! Your hcg level is really good so no worries girly. Were just going to have healthy babies. :) its crazy were due around the same time. Ill probably be the crazy one to bring my phone w me while in labor and be like yall I'm havin my baby now hahahaha.

Hope everyone else is doing fine as well.
God bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"