Brown spotting when period is due

normajeane

Reaction score
Hi everyone! AF was due yesterday. today is cycle day 29, my periods are usually very regular or early. Except for last month! (i was a week late)
kept driving myself crazy taking tests and all neg. finally started. Well, question is this month I am now a day late and had some brown spotting this past weekend (cd 25-26) Have not tested! and don't want to! this drives me batty! But, when I was pregnant with my daughter I spotted like that and was pg. Anyone else have this brown spotting and no period and been pg??
Thanks for listening!

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you, but I can't answer your question a/b spotting and being pregnant. I'm just as frustrated as you are. My cycles are 26 days long and I start bleeding on day 27... well yesterday was day 27. I've been feeling slightly bloated, had increased urination, spotting (only seen when wipe w/ tissue), and irritable/emotional. I took a test this morning (clearblue digital), but it was negative. I'm just screaming on the inside b/c this has absolutely never happened before!! Why can't the test just be positive?!! Missed period is supposed to = BFP!!! URGHH!! Sorry for the rant maybe someone will come and reply and give the both of us some hope!

I hear ya! I still haven't tested. It just drives me crazy! I am going to wait a couple more days. I only had spotting for a day, now nothing. No other symptoms that are unusual. But it's CD 31 now..... ho humm.....

You're stronger than I am! Let me know how it goes... I'm still in limbo, but losing hope as I think the flow is starting now. Lots and lots of :dust: to you!!!

Tested on Saturday Marc. 17th, NEG !!! still no AF, what gives????

Hi ladies I'm in the same boat lol ! I started brown spotting on CD26 and has lasted until CD31 but was very scanty and all over the place, I'm due AF today but nothing, tested yesterday faint pos with clear blue then neg with first respnse slightly confusing but I read on the internet that from when the spotting stops you should wait 1-2 weeks before testing as most people dnt get a positive until then so good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->