Brown spotting

Babylove100

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm freaking it a bit!!! Okay a lot! Last night I had some brown ewcm when I wiped. Just once, then nothing, then I had a little bit more this morning, not had much as last night just enough to to see a brown shade on the tissue paper. I'm so scared this will end up being my 4th mc in a row! For anyone have any experience with brown spotting? I'm 6weeks and have a private scan booked on Saturday, plus I have a scan at the epu next Thursday. I feel a bit crampy Like AF as well.

I'm 7+6 and had some brown spotting with my cm about a week ago. Have also felt cramp on aand off since day 1, really. It's one thing to 'know' a bit of brown spotting is nothing to worry about and another to calm down when it starts happening to you! Still early on so can't say how things will turn out but I've had no more since then so trusting all is well for me and I'd bet the same for you too.

Could you phone the epau and see if they'll scan you sooner?

They said they could scan me this friday, I have a private scan on Saturday anyway, so I left my epu scan scheduled for next thursday. They said they didnt want to scan me any earlier than friday in case it gave more cause for worry if I'm too early to hear a heartbeat. Which I guess makes sense.

:hugs: I don't think brown spotting like that is too much to worry about. Even though I understand the worry. X.

I hope so. It's not loads which is good I guess. I'll just have to see how things go from here.x

Brown spotting isn't much to worry about I don't think, it just is old blood coming out.

I had lots of brown stringy tan spotting throughout this pregnancy. Never had that before so it freaked me out. I was scanned several times and baby was great every time! The last time I went my Dr put me on progesterone suppositories and it stopped altogether. No issues since xx don't worry it can be super normal :)

I had brown spotting and cramping at 6 weeks and was fine. It's the bright red blood that should concern you.

Thanks ladies. Still getting a bit today, the cramps aren't like AF cramps, more like a pulling sensation I guess! Roll on Saturday for my scan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->