Brown tinged cm

waiting2c

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm sure this gets asked all the time but just wanted some opinions. For past three days normally in the evening I have had some brown tinged snotty cm - is this normal? I never had anything like this last pregnancy. I am a bit cramps on and off but only mild discomfort not severe cramping and I did cramp a lot in first fri last time. Trying not to worry but it is hard. Seeing midwife on Wednesday so will ask her then but for now any reassurance would be great!!

Hi hun!
I had exactly the same thing happen the day i was exactly 7 weeks. My heart was in my mouth! I called my OBYGN's emergency number and he reassured me that it happens in a very large % of pregnancies, and unless it gets worse (more volume) and starts to go red like a period I had nothing to worry about. It can be old blood from near the cervix, the body will clean itself out when you are newly pregnant :)
I was just advised to put my feet up if need be and try not to stress about anything major. I had a few very busy weeks at work after that and it happened a few more times between 7 weeks-10 weeks then I have had nothing like that since.
I also had the cramping, so i know how scary it can be!
Try and relax. Good luck!!

I'm having the exact same thing!

It started off as dark brown now it's just tinged. I'm glad I am not alone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->