broxton hicks ??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by hope01, Nov 20, 2011.

1. hope01

hope01 Well-Known Member

this is going to be my 1st baby and im wondering what braxton hicks really feel like...some have said they hardly noticed them and others have said it just feels horrible. can any one help??? ps when could you start having them???

2. Lady_Bee

Lady_Bee Two little ones

I'm wondering about this too! I haven't had any yet as far as I know... nothing that I've noticed anyway.

3. hope01

hope01 Well-Known Member

the thing i was wondering was that my bump seemed a bit hard and i only just had a wee like 2 secs b4 the all of a sudden when it happend i needed to go again and quick lol. it felt like baby had moved in a really awkward posistion for a min and then went

4. NewAtThis13

NewAtThis13 Well-Known Member

Mine feel like an overall tightening/rock hard uterus, they are mildly uncomfortable. I get about 5-10 a day since I was around 20 weeks.

5. Sarah24

Sarah24 Mummy to Finley

I've started to notice them a lot more in the last few weeks. Pretty sure they say you can start to feel them from 26 weeks but that isn't a general rule. Again, some ladies don't feel them or notice them until nearer the end. Personally, I feel pressure and my bump goes really hard. Doesn't last very long and some ladies get them a lot more than others xx