bruised/heavy feeling down below...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
i'm 20 weeks now and have a feeling of being bruised down below, like there is a pressure. Anyone else get this? This is baby number 4 but i'm so much more anxious this time round x

Since 16 weeks I've had that feeling. Like you were kicked in your bits a few hours ago, but it never goes away. I've had it off and on, but there's no reason why it comes and goes. If you find a solution, let me know! Lol!

Since 16 weeks I've had that feeling. Like you were kicked in your bits a few hours ago, but it never goes away. I've had it off and on, but there's no reason why it comes and goes. If you find a solution, let me know! Lol!

ha yes exactly! mine comes a d goes too, guess it's to do with the position of baby! another thing to make us uncomfortable :dohh:

Yes! I have had this the majority of this pregnancy. My dr said its just from the pressure of baby being so low in my pelvis and the fact that this is my second pregnancy so things are more stretched out. It has gotten better now that he is higher up.

I'm feeling this too with my second pregnancy ... I just figured it would be normal - it's only on one side too feels weird!

Yes..I feel like I have a bruised vagina...as if my body is remembering giving birth lol.

I've actually been having the heavy feeling over the past couple of days a lot. Though this is my first pregnancy, so have nothing to compare it to :)

I have the same pain. It's a symptom from SPD. :(

Hey I have this, and it's gross but for me it's vulvar varicose veins. Feels like throbbing, better if I sit down. It's really horrible but can see them if look in mirror. Sorry for tmi! Midwife said very common. Sexy!

I used to get that feeling on the first day of my period every month. I also get it when TMI dh teases me with a quickie and I don't reach climax. I call it female blue-balls. I don't think I have had that feeling (other than when my vag was ACTUALLY bruised from childbirth) any other time.

Oh gosh! its Def better for me when I sit down!

If it is, it gets worse with each pregnancy. I got it towards the end of last pregnancy, but had them for several weeks now. I've actually bought a support belt because I couldn't spend much time standing up without throbbing pain 😭 It really helps, but it does look like a chastity belt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->