Bs Christmas Journal

brilliant news about your move :)

i love the george pram, think it looks so nice sitting about the house too if that makes sense :haha: it’s decorative :haha: are you wanting to get a soft doll or a hard one?
I think a soft one because she'll probably hit herself in the head with a hard one :haha: I looked at the fisher price princess chime doll but it's abit ugly. I might look at rag doll kind of dolls on Amazon orrrr I might even just get her a build a bear to go in it. Cus I know OH mum has bought her a soft body doll with a plastic hide type one that talks when you press... And any excuse to build a bear the boys are bored of it now and she hasn't had one yet :happydance:

Been super busy trying to sort out our new house, picked all the paint etc today, been busy packing so I haven't been able to do much in the way of Christmas but I have picked up a that's not my giraffe book for DD for £3.49 in the sainsburys baby event and I got DS1 a Harry Potter wand pen today for his stocking x
Some more Disney decorations ALMOST. Fell in my basket in primark today but I managed to resist :haha:

Following, I have 4 boys, 12, 10, 8 and 4. The older two get increasingly difficult to buy for. My 8 year old still loves his toys, this year it's cowboys playmobil.

LOL well done on resisting!
It was so hard they have so much cute stuff :haha:

Following, I have 4 boys, 12, 10, 8 and 4. The older two get increasingly difficult to buy for. My 8 year old still loves his toys, this year it's cowboys playmobil.
Welcome! I've actually never bought them play Mobil even tho I had loads as a kid and loved it, iv been looking at the ghost busters stuff some of it looks quite good but I know once I get going I'll want to collect it all :haha: I'm trying to hold out a couple of years until DD is big enough for sylvanian families lol x

Still struggling to get anywhere! I've lost my purse in the house somewhere I think and it's stressing my out loads! Least all the house is half in boxes so it could be anywhere :dohh:

I hope you find it soon. Sounds very stressful!

So I picked up my first couple of Christmas bits today in primark!
Had to refrain and OH would only let me pick one pack of tree decs :haha: I'll definitely be going back for more though, my tree has been A Disney tree all my life, my mums always has been since I was little so I've just carried it on, the tackier the better for Christmas for me :haha:

https://i66.tinypic.com/2d8lxz.jpg

Oh my gosh love the disney baubles!! I've had traditional red white Dec's for a couple of years now and I think you have just inspired me to go disney this year. DF will hate it haha .

P.s. Following!

p.p.s amazing news about house. Hope you're in and settled for Xmas honey

X

I hope you find it soon. Sounds very stressful!
Finally found it this morning thank you xx it was under a box I'd put on the kitchen counter to empty my wax melt collection into out of the cupboard and only half finishes :dohh:

Oh my gosh love the disney baubles!! I've had traditional red white Dec's for a couple of years now and I think you have just inspired me to go disney this year. DF will hate it haha .

P.s. Following!

p.p.s amazing news about house. Hope you're in and settled for Xmas honey

X

Welcome! Disney trees are definitely the way to go in my opinion:haha: I've had a Micky mouse Christmas stocking from euro Disney since 1992 it really is a tradition by now haha

Love it. Your stocking and I are the same age haha xxxx

It was so hard they have so much cute stuff :haha:

Welcome! I've actually never bought them play Mobil even tho I had loads as a kid and loved it, iv been looking at the ghost busters stuff some of it looks quite good but I know once I get going I'll want to collect it all :haha: I'm trying to hold out a couple of years until DD is big enough for sylvanian families lol x

We bought the Ghostbusters stuff last year and I had to get it all. I was more excited than DS4 I'm sure! I've seen that they have brought more out since then but he's not as in to it as DS3 anymore and I'm pretty much sorted for DS3 so holding off.

We bought the Ghostbusters stuff last year and I had to get it all. I was more excited than DS4 I'm sure! I've seen that they have brought more out since then but he's not as in to it as DS3 anymore and I'm pretty much sorted for DS3 so holding off.

It looks so good but it will add up quickly and I'll be exactly the same want to get it all and i imagine it will just sit there looking nice cus they're either playing out or on the Xbox / switch x

Just got DD a wooden pram, vtech tea party set and a unicorn nightlight, need to get her a nice soft doll for her pram. There's a perfect one on Aldi but the website keeps crashing. I can't believe my baby will be one in just over a month it's crazy x

Just got DD a wooden pram, vtech tea party set and a unicorn nightlight, need to get her a nice soft doll for her pram. There's a perfect one on Aldi but the website keeps crashing. I can't believe my baby will be one in just over a month it's crazy x

I’ve just had a look at the Aldi doll - it’s so cute! They’ve got some amazing toys on there now. Thanks for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->