BT problems .... help?

magicwhisper

Reaction score
sorry if it is in the wrong section

when we moved into our old house we got bt internet. when my oh got his job in his hometown we cancelled the contract in januray 2013.

we cancelled the contract with a cancelation fee of £260 now we already looked on there website and it said it would be £200 so we argued it and they said we could pay it off monthly - fine whatever so we work out when they should stop charging us which would of been july

novemeber i am wondering wtf they have taken over £300 out of my account all together so we ring back up and apparently the last person forgot to cancel it after we asked! so cancelled it again and they said there is no cancellation fee as it was the last month of the contract we also cancel my card aand ask them to send us a bill because i have no money in my account but matt can pay. they said fine

i get a email saying we have a £50 cancelation fee i am so mad but matt said he will pay it when they send me the bill - fine i refuse to pay it

5 days ago they took £41.50 out of my account which was the montly fee for our contract!

but we cancelled the card so they cant and wtf am i still paying it for!

can they do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->