Bub is 10 weeks old, wanting another?

mellzimoo2210

Reaction score
Most people say my fiance and I are crazy. But our little boy is 10 weeks old today and we've stopped using protection again. We're not trying, but we're quite excited to get pregnant. My view is 'the more the merryer' and we want our kids close together in age. We're financially able, more then happy so why not? :) Has anyone on here got pregnant again really soon after birth, and what was your experiance like? :cloud9:

My baby is 8 weeks old and i would love another.. just not now.. lol waiting till he is 9 months old... though not on bc so anything can happen.. good luck with whatever you decide..

Our LO is 7 weeks and we are not using any protection either. It will happen when it's meant to be! We want them close and we are not getting any younger....

Mine are 1 year 6 days apart and for me it isn't as hard as I though it was going to be, I love it. The hardest thing was chasing a crawling baby when heavily pregnant, talk about hard work, plus I had SPD. If you want another baby, defo go for it, it's lovely watching them love each other :)

Our lo is 3 months, and we're (doc approved) trying. This month, it seems that I had a chemical, but besides, that it's definitely been good to ttc so soon.

ETA: Just b/c I feel closer to DH when we bd often, lol.

I see nothing wrong with it. Good luck! :D
:dust:

If that's what you want to do and it's safe to do so then why not? Didn't that lady off the telly (think it's Tori Spelling but don't know what she's in) get pregnant straight after having her LO? I haven't had any kids yet but I would love to be able to have mine all close together, just I would have to go back to work for a certain amountof time in between to qualify for maternity pay again.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->