Bubba Robertson at 10 weeks!

Dona

Reaction score
Had my 10 week scan yesterday, is an early scan due to the m/c in April. Anyway, the baby is growing perfectly and everything is going to plan. I couldn't believe how clear the picture came out for only 10 weeks! Got a week bit overwhelmed when I saw the little one in there, took me about two hours to get back to normal!

For any nub obsessed people out there - is is a girl or boy?!

Here he/she is!

Attachments

• bubba Robertson 10 weeks.jpg
    bubba Robertson 10 weeks.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 59
Hey hun, thats amazing! :hugs: Did they date you at 10 weeks exactly?... how big was it?... did they say anything else??

Sorry for the questions, im trying to work out what my bean is looking like at the moment.:blush: By my calculations (which im sticking too) i should be 10.4 today. So im guessing it should look pretty much just like your scan pic??

Hey hun, thats amazing! :hugs: Did they date you at 10 weeks exactly?... how big was it?... did they say anything else??

Sorry for the questions, im trying to work out what my bean is looking like at the moment.:blush: By my calculations (which im sticking too) i should be 10.4 today. So im guessing it should look pretty much just like your scan pic??

Hey wishes - I am exactly 10 weeks today so I was 9+6 when this was taken. The baby is 3 cm exactly so just over an inch tall! When is your scan?

Congrats hun - what a lovely picture!! xx

my next scan isnt until 28th oct when ill be 13.1 :hissy: Im going crazy waiting, just want to know that everythings ok past that 12 week magic mark! :dohh:

I had a scan at 8 weeks and bean was 15mm... so prob has doubled by now!! How amazing!

Your pic is sooo lovely hun, congrats!! :hugs:

Wow what a lovely clear pic, congratulations hun xxxx

Thanks guys, I am just about in tears reading all your kind words! xxxx

my next scan isnt until 28th oct when ill be 13.1 :hissy: Im going crazy waiting, just want to know that everythings ok past that 12 week magic mark! :dohh:

I had a scan at 8 weeks and bean was 15mm... so prob has doubled by now!! How amazing!

Your pic is sooo lovely hun, congrats!! :hugs:

Why don't you pay for one, it would cost £85 and its so worth it. I paid for my 8 week scan. What a difference from 8 to 10 as its actually looks like a wee person. Do you fancy being my pregnancy buddy and we can share the magical experience together? :hug:

awe , what a great pic , your baby is beautiful , congrats hun :hug:

what a great pic, take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww scan i so lovely! congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back