Bubbles in my Belly!

TrishyC

Mum of 2!
Reaction score
Hi All!!

I am new here and curious about a possible symptom of early pregnancy.
My DH and I are ttc #2 and I am currently 15 dpo and very anxious in this tww!!
My symptom is that for the past few days I have the sensation of bubbles in my belly... not like bloated type bubbles, but more like a popping feeling going on. It is not constant but just every now and then. I don't have any cramping, although there have been twinges from time to time...
Anyone else experience this...?
And PLEASE do not write to tell me you think it is gas..... I am 39 years old.... I KNOW what gas feels like.... Sorry, I just read responses so often where the answer is something like: "I think you've just got gas."!!https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/nope.gif
By the way I have tested yesterday and today with two BFNs.
Please let me know if you have any thoughts or if this has happened with a pregnancy of yours.... would love to hear all ideas!!https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/bigwink.gif

Cheers and baby dust to all!!!!!

SORRY I was playing around with icons and did not mean to put the thumbs down next to my title - it's not a bad thing at all!!!
As far as the other ones go.... don't know what happened!

Cheers and waiting to hear!

hiya trishy :D did you do any more testing?? was it bfp?

Hiya!

No not yet - too chicken! I thought I would test tomorrow. With my DD I didn't get a BFP until nearly 2 weeks after implantation bleeding! So I think my body may take time to have the hcg show up (hoping that's all it is!)
I will let you know after I test tomorrow....:shrug:
What's your situation?:flower:

lol i wish i knew.. my body is going crazy :shrug: lol!!
im on CD 87 today :wacko: no AF is showing sooo im taking some vitex hoping it will kick start my body..
soon as AF comes i can start TTC :happydance:

Wow... how patient are you???!!
I am sending you AF vibes so that the BD fun can commence!!:happydance:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif

Thanks Milena! Ooooh you are soooo close now!! All the best!:baby:

Update for me: I am now 17 dpo and just got a BFN again this morning....
I really hate not knowing - something has to give, either AF has to show her face or I want me a BFP!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!

i really know how u feel... im still waiting for the witch!! and im getting very impatient.. i tested like every week ive been late except this month cuz it was a waste of money i know im not preggers so i just want AF to show up :(

i hope u get ur bfp or af shows :happydance: heres to the next month for our junebug babies :happydance:

When you say CD87, does that mean you still ovulate regularly (excuse my ignorance) or have you not had AF for 3 cycles?

I want AF to show up for you too... and if I'm not pregnant then she can show up for me too!! :wacko::wacko::wacko: Feel like I'm going nuts and really it hasn't been that long for me.... hats off to you and others for hanging in there!!! We can do this!!:hugs:

i mean i havent seen AF since june :shock: its CD 88 today... waaaaaaa its not fair.. part of me wants to test but i know it will be BFN cuz i tested like last month and it was BFN... soo unless i ovulated very late or skipped a cycle i cant see how i can be preggers..

so hurry up AF!! lol

thanks hun yes we can do this :D

Oh its gotta come along for you soon.... it just has to!!
Come on AFFFFF!!

lol yep i want her to hurry up so i can get a bfp in october and have a lovely june bug baby lol

Oddly I've had this, can't tell you if it's a sign of pregnancy etc as I've never actually been pregnant... But we've been NTNP and I've had a bubbly tummy (doesn't feel like regular gassiness) and some very minor cramps off and on for the past few days... I just came off the pill, so don't know exactly when my period would be due, but I ovulated approx 8-9 days ago??? Don't quote me on that, I can't remember exactly, but it was just over a week. :)

Well that is interesting... you know, I really thought there would be more people with this "symptom", because although it feels unusual to me, it's not like it feels unhealthy or anything.... Maybe I am just paying attention waaay to closely in my anxiety with this tww and I am feeling stuff that perhaps I already had but never noticed before lol!!
If you ovulated 8-9 days ago... then doesn't that mean that you will have a period within 10-16 days of that, IF you are not pregnant of course(!), being that that's the general time-frame of the luteal phase?? Pardon my ignorance, cause I haven't been a user of the pill for some years now and I don't remember all the details of coming off it.

My update: 18 dpo, no sign of AF, no symptoms (today at least)... have not retested.... maybe tomorrow or next day. OOH! I also had a vivid dream this morning that AF came, quite heavy and very red.... when I got up I rushed to the bathroom, but... nothing! I don't whats happening.... my DH said to me after I told him this... "what do you think is going on in there??!" LOL was so cute as he is rarely puzzled by anything, but this is really throwing him at the moment!:dohh:

awwwww men always get worried and confused when our bodies dont do as they sud lol my DF is the same, if something slightly goes wrong it sudnt he sends me to the doc :shock: lol!!

no AF still.. grrrrr i got a whole day of exercise.. so hopefully it will help
baby dust trishy :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx hun for the babydust!!!!!! The more the better hey???!

Sounds like you have a sweetie by your side as well - lucky us...!:hugs:

Yes... exercising.... hmmm I really want to get off my butt and do some of that...:blush:.... by the way..... doesn't BDing bring on AF as well????:winkwink:
Anyway... I will keep sprinkling :dust:

and hoping she arrives....:witch:

Sorry if I have gone a little overboard with all the emoticons!!:wacko:LOL

hehe i cant remember last time we bd :blush: cuz ive been too sore (ive been doing some serious exercise) and im just always either too sore or tired too :blush: bad of me i know.. maybe i sud to get the witch to come, but DF wont be home till the 15th.. :( i hope AF coems b4 then and hes back just intime for fertile time :winkwink:
yeah hes a sweetie lol hes convinced im preggers now.. bless him :cloud9:

i wanna lose a stone of weight b4 my next fertile window is open... which is looking like in the next 2/3 weeks.. :wacko:

i have such a really bad pain... :cry: in my lower tummy.. like an ache but i cant tell if its AF.. maybe its a kidney infection .. (sorry if tmi) but i heard they can stop AF too and cause pain..

thanks for the dust hun plenty for u too :happydance: we will get our BFP soon i know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->