Bub's morning routine

Swift-AU

Reaction score
Oliver tends to sleep 4-5 hours straight at night, then has a feed, and then sleeps another hour or two before waking up and going into a routine of stretching, straining, grunting, groaning and going very red in the face, on and off (far more on than off!) for a period of around one to two hours. Nothing seems to settle him during this time, and it looks most uncomfortable for him. He's 7 weeks now, and has been doing it consistantly the last couple of weeks. Is this considered normal behavior? I figure maybe he's just learning how to go poopie, but the funny thing is all his grunting and straining usually results in nothing, and it's the times when he is perfectly calm that all the, err, action happens! He's breastfed and everything (else) is normal.

Thanks for any advice.

-Swift

I am trying to remember if Alexa did that:dohh: I don't think she did though... Does he do it everytime? If you notice he is really struggling with it, it would likely be best to take him into the doctors and see what s/he says. Good Luck!!

Hannah never did anything like this, but she is bottle fed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->