buddie(s) wanted

I always want to know too. 3dpo and got agesssss to go yet :(

I think the :witch: has got me :cry:

How are the rest of you getting on?

xxxx

Sorry to hear that Peanutty:hugs:. I'm 8 days PO. Did a first response test this morning- waste of bloody money that was- negative of course, could have just been too early but I really think I'm out on this one :nope:.

My sister had surgery today as it turned out her miscarriage was actually an ectopic pregnancy, she had her left falopian tube removed :growlmad:

xx

Anidae I am so sorry for you and your sister :hugs:

I hope you are OK?

I am moving house Tuesday but internet access is being stopped at some point today so this will probably be my last post for a few days until we get set up at the new house.

hugs to all :hugs:

Good luck with the house move peanutty.

Sorry about your sister anidae.

Afm - 7dpo and still waiting lol.

Hey ladies,

An update for you! Things just didn't feel right when I ovulated in feb and I didn't have a good feeling about it but then last Saturday 9dpo I had just a few spots of bleeding and that made me wonder, so I looked on the internet and 9 days is the average for implantation bleeding. So I did a test the next day and got a very very faint positive. I waited and then tested again on Tuesday and it was strong positive on both a clearblue digital and a first response. I decided to try and not think about it because I was still 4 days away from my period due date and know the risks of testing early. Then on Wednesday I was travelling back from Chester and was hit by another car in the fast lane of the M56!!!! I had an ambulance for whiplash and I was also being sick and had abdominal pains but I think that was just the shock. The paramedics said they would take me to hospital but because I was only 3 1/2 weeks at that point, there was absolutely nothing they could do if I was going to lose the pregnancy. So I chose just to go home. So I've been signed off sick for 1 week with whiplash injury and the abdominal pains have stopped and everything feels normal again, I think I was just stressed, I have had no bleeding at all and I was also due my period yesterday, which I didn't get! So I did another test and still got a positive.

I think the fact that I was so early and didn't even have an embryo yet was very very lucky as implantation had happened only 5 days before the accident. I also drive a mitsubish shogun warrior, which is a massive 4x4 and was hit only by a corsa, which was a total write off! Thank god for big safe cars, even the police were blown away at how well my car stood up to the impact.

So I feel very thankful that I am safe and so is my pregnancy. I am booked in for HCGs on Monday and Thursday this week with the doctor and have a scan booked for late March as I am going on holiday until then. Plus I will be 7 weeks then so maybe something to see on the scan.

I am so over the moon that I caught in my first month of trying and know how unusual and fortunate I am to have done so. We used the clearblue fertility monitor and also pre-seed. We timed our efforts to do it only within 12 hours of ovulation and not before as we did the Shettles method in the hope for team blue, but actually my own preference is a girl, we just thought it might be nice to try for a first born boy, but truthfully we don’t care- just a healthy baby would be wonderful (understatement of the year) . So we did it 3 times during my ovulation day and that’s all.
So I have to confess whilst I am amongst the happiest people in the world right now it is a slightly bitter sweet moment as big sis lost hers and had a tube removed on the very weekend mine implanted. We would have been only a number of weeks apart. I told her and she is over the moon for us of course and plans to TTC again herself from April/May.

Yey baby dust to us all and I hope you all get your positives very very soon!!!! I also hope mine sticks!!!

xx

Congrats Anidae....I thought I would just drop in and see whats going on! Sooo glad you got your BFP!!! All the best!!!

Well tested pos on a digi! Don't ask me how lol....must have ov'd late. I go to the drs next week. Today I am flying out for vcay! Thought I'd do a test to make sure I could drink! I am still in state of shock !

Finally ready how super cool congratulations! Can we be bump buddies now!!!

wow lots of baby dust on this buddy group then! What have you worked out to be your start of pregnancy and due date? I will be due on 11.11.11, I am under special care due to my history so have my first scan booked for 24th March, I have had HCGs done last week that were good, they doubled as they should over a 3 day period so that was a good sign. Still sooo nervous about misscarriage again but just trying to have faith.

We are also on hols!! we flew out to the maldives yesterday, its super amazing here but I am very nervous anout being pregnant incase I have a problem but again, just tyring to relax about it, I've had no bleeding etc so finger crossed that I don't have a trophoblastic disease relapse.

Where are you going on hols!

Rachael how are you doing? x

I'm hoping its 3rd time lucky for me. Glad things are going well for you anidae and have a great holiday x

Thanx Rach!! You will be soon!!

Anadaie I am in sunny Florida, I live in Canada ! The strange thing with me is I have not had proper cycles since going off the pill last July. What I can tell u is my last period was the beg of Jan then nothing since! I tested neg on tests all thru feb and only decided to test before flying out for holidays!

I did a digi that said 1-2 weeks so I am very early. The lines on my Internet cheapie and frer were super faint but there! Anyways, I have a drs appt when I get back on mar 22 so hopefully I know more then. I still find this all so hard to comprehend. I think if I was later on my period I would believe it more. Anyways I will let u know how the dr goes...(I can't even bring myself to change my status to 'expecting' until the dr confirms it lol) enjoy ur holiday!!!

Fingers crossed for you Rachael sending you tonnes of baby dust- just make sure that man of yours is around at the right times so you can get lots of his good stuff!!!!

Finallyready- florida sounds so cool, I went to LA last year and to Hollywood- loved it. I also have been to Canada, I have family in Toronto! I live in Manchester in the UK tho. How exciting for you but also how nerve racking not to have had regular periods and not knowing your exact conception date! I too was like this last time I was pregnant, all I knew by the time I found out that I was pregnant was that I was either 7 or 11 weeks based on when we had done the deed as we were temporarily living with my mum while the purchase of our new house went through and we only did it the 2 weekends that we went away, so it had to be one of them!!! I never got to know because 3 weeks later at the 12 week scan the baby had stopped growing at 8+2 but they couldn;t tell me when that was!!!

Oh fingers crossed that all is totally fine for both of us Finally ready and then we can follow each others journeys.

PS I know what you mean, I only changed my status a few days ago- very brave of me!

xxx

Not sure we'll be in with a chance this cycle, I'm due to ovulate mid week and we only see each other at weekends :dohh:

Hopefully there will be enough :spermy: that survive and are waiting for the eggy from a couple of days before!

Hi all just checking in! I see we have a few BFP's CONGRATS LADIES!! We are still on a break from TTC right now(mainly bc I am MOH at my cuz wedding in the Beginning of DEC and dont wanna miss it) however last night we had a spur of the moment :sex: and I just happen to be in my fertile window which would lead me to be due right at my cuz's wedding :dohh: so now im stressed that im gonna get preggers now and ruin her wedding.. ughh I can't win :cry:

Hi and thanks Emirc! Ohhh we will need to wait a few weeks then to see what happens, I know what you mean about her wedding but at the same time, I don;t think it will ruin it if you're not there! if you're as close as you sound, then she'll prob be over the moon if you were to be, plus it's a long long road until you get to that stage so you never know what will happen!!!! keep us posted! xx

Wow just checking in - still haven't got internet as the new house is out in the countryside and it's been really good to com home and hang out and relax in the peacefulness of it all away from technology - no TV either. Also we just can' decide what internet package to go for...?

I can't believe what brilliant news this is a very lucky thread. it gives me loads of hope.

congratulations to you both, it is so lovely I bet your both walking round with jittery excitement.

I got a 'not pregnant' on a digi today but I am far too early to be testing and I am meant to be relaxing and not focusing on ttc so much (oops). The digi did take forever though which seemed a little mean of it!

So pleased for you ladies, hopefully I can join you as a bump buddy soon along with Rachel and Emiric

Baby dust to those of us left xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey welcome back Peanutty- ha ha we have had lots happening here since you have been away! Lots of baby dust to you, Rachael and Emric, it won't be long now! I have my scan on 24th March I'll be 6+6 so depending on how it goes I might be back wishing for more baby dust so fingers crossed!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->