buddie(s) wanted

I'm looking forward to Friday that's for sure! I only see my OH at weekends right now, so I have to get it when I can! Though FF and an app on my phone are both prediction Ov on Friday next week, so I'm going to his Thursday afternoon, then he'll come back here Friday until Sunday. Hopefully we'll have it covered!

no im in the states.. jersey girl!

I turn 30 in Sept! :) I'm not sure how long my cycles are because the pill screwed me up so bad! I think I was around a 29/30 day cycle PRE-pill days...and I just got my FIRST AF since stopping 6 months ago...so I really hope I get AF in Feb so I'll know for sure. Although trust me, a BFP is much more preferred!!! :)

I consider this month my first month trying as I believe I finally OV'd...although I don't know for sure..I am waiting for my OPKs to come in the mail. I ordered a bunch online as well as some pre-seed. I am also taking a product called Fertil-aid which is to help regulate those with irregular or abscent periods.

I am in Canada!!! :)

I am working on a course for work this month...so won't be posting as often as I'd like. And I agree CD 7 today and it seems like it is dragging on forever too!!!

On fertility friend since i put in my temps and cm stuff it is showing today as a high fertility day - CD7 - thats just my dodgy thermometer messing with results isn't it?

Rachel sounds like your visits are perfectly timed.:happydance:

It is lovely that we are all spread across the world! Is it warm in Canada and Jersey at the moment - it is freezing here

Finallyready - I don't know if its the same for you but I swear I was only having my 21st birthday a few months ago where did it all go???? Yes definatly pregnant before the 30th birthday!!

I have a new signature and have put you all in it I hope you don't mind xxx

I dont mind! :thumbup:FX for all of us!!.. Freezing here.. just got our 3rd snow storm of the season!!

I don't mind either!

I'm hoping we do have it all covered peanutty, I always said I wanted 2 kids by the time I was 30.....no chance of that, but I'll settle for being pregnant by the time I'm 30 which is early March. Only gives me this cycle and next to do it in!

On a side note, I'm going to be testing Feb 3rd as that would have been my Mum's birthday, so if I get a :bfp: on that day it will be very special. Otherwise I'll be hoping for an early birthday present!

Hello everyone - I did my FF chart wrong and waited up to the wee hours last night to BD my other half I am only on CD7 I am such a fool - such a tired fool!:sleep:

So to be pregnant before 30!!!

Rachel - 30 in March
Me - 30 in August
Finallyready - 30 in September

Emirc - I don't know how old you are???

I really hope this is a quadruple:bfp: month
:dust::dust:

So to be pregnant before 30!!!

Rachel - 30 in March
Me - 30 in August
Finallyready - 30 in September

Emirc - I don't know how old you are???

I really hope this is a quadruple:bfp: month
:dust::dust:

You and me both! Then we can all be bump buddies together :happydance:

I am 26.. and DH is 31..BFP.. BFP!!!Everything crossed for everyone!!!

:dust:CD10 Finally at the point where can get proactively making babies!!!:wohoo: This month has dragged awfully! I am thinking we are all around the same point so goodluck everyone:loopy:\\:D/:wohoo:Sending lots of baby dust your way xxx:dust:

Cd 11 for me, and lots of baby making going on :winkwink:

Good luck everyone xxx

:dust: to all! I'll be right there with you ladies next week :) hopefully I will OV!!!! My tests are due in the mail any day :)

I'm hoping Ov next week sometime, but as OH went home tonight and I'm not seeing him until Thursday we thought it be best if there was a welcome party in case the eggy arrives early :haha:

Happy ovulation week everyone

I hope all is going well xxx
:dust::dust::dust:

happy O!
i should be oing in the next 2 or 3 days im almost positive i think last 2night or early tomorrow i should get my smiley :)! how are the you girlies doing?!

Well FF seems to think I o'd on Sunday - CD 12, although none of my OPK's have been +ve, however as I was sure I wouldn't O until later this week I've only been doing one a day so I may have missed the surge :dohh:

If I did O on Sunday I'm still in with a chance as we :sex: on Friday night and several times on Saturday :happydance:

My OPKs came in the mail on the weekend. Sat was a very faint line. Sunday was a tad darker and then I am pretty sure I got a + on Monday! (I posted them on the Early 30's TTC thread) - you can go through my statistics to see where I posted if you want to check them out). Yesterdays test and todays test were starting to go light again..so I am pretty sure I OVd Monday night sometime. We :sex: on Sunday and :sex: yesterday....so FX we caught it! I will be sure to :sex: tomorrow as well just to be safe! If it doesn't happen this cycle, I'll just be happy to know my body is working and back on track from stopping BC :) I dont' want to another 6mos with no AF!!! (well, I could go 9 mos plus some with no AF if it means I have a bean) haha.

Now entering the 2 week wait I think ....... If this months not a BFP might start on the OPKs at least i'd know if I was tww or not :dohh:

Yikes my whole life is base around ttc already!!!!

Good luck everyone xxxxx
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"