buddie(s) wanted

I got my + opk on tuesday late night and wed early.. and I had Ovulation cramps last night.. We :sex: on Sunday.. Wed and im gonna go at it again tonight .. I have a good feeling about this month.. IDK fx for everyone!

I love that our cycles are the same (so far...not sure when my AF will arrive) but hopefully I can stay close to you ladies. It will make the time go by faster!

Finallyready I am CD 17 too horray:happydance:

FF predicts I owed on the 14th CD which is pants cause BDing was on the 10th 11th & 12th then OH had to work lots, that said I think it was on the 13th I O'd cause I could feel lots of 'womb twinges' and the BDing on the 12th was at 1 in the morning so I guess I am still in with a chance this month.

Emirc I too have a good feeling about this month October babies are quite prevalent in my family - Gees that would make it an expensive month!

Babydust to everyone :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Any symptons yet - my psychosomatic symptoms are already beginning - sore boobs but then again I do keep prodding them to see if they are sore:dohh:

The Bunny has no relation to anything but it is mighty cute! :bunny:

I'm cd 18 and pretty sure I ov'd yesterday. Hoping tomorrow's and Mondays temps stay high to confirm. Dtd Thursday pm, yesterday and today so here's hoping.

Good luck everyone xxx

Thanks! Who else is symptom spotting already? I spent most of yesterday feeling sick, then I actually WAS sick. Don't think it's a symptom yet though, it was a bug. Just hope it doesn't affect my chances.

Hi ladies.. how are you holding up ?! I believe I am 5 dpo, I had some light brown spotting today, and a nagging headache for a few hours!. I usually get really sore boobs for the big O until AF arrives, and I dont this month(which is what happened last time I got preg).Im pretty bloated, with some on and off slight cramps. IDK i hope this is it!! Any symptoms??

I try my very best NOT to symptom spot....but I had a tiny bit of blood on the weekend (just when I wiped) so I'm not reading much into that...and other than feeling bloated and somewhat crampy....not much at all....well I noticed major CM on the weekend...which now leads me to think maybe I O'd late? Again, I try not to symptom spot because PMS symptoms pretty much mimic PG symptoms, therefore, I try not to dwell on every twinge, ache or pain. I am writing an exam on Monday Jan 31 and AF is due to arrive on the Wed..so I think I am going to try my best and not test until then! :) It is hard though....waiting sucks!

I am with you finallyready in as much as my symptom spotting is generally me spotting my period symptoms which are very similar to pregnancy signs

though like you emiric the month I was pregnant was the one I said "not pregnant this month" and I think I am pregnant every month!

So far this month I have sore boobs, tiredness (but I keep going to bed late) over emotional (I think that's how I always am) and a tendency to walk around rubbing my belly as if I was pregnant - I always feel slightly mad the latter half of my cycle.

When are you going to test? I was thinking Feb 4 (next friday) IF I can wait that long haha. Do you all want to pick a day since we are pretty close together?

I was going to go for the 3rd - I think AF would have got me by the 4th:cry:

Yes lets say 4th - that way I will save myself a testing kit when :witch: arrives the day before

Group testing Group BFP's all round xx

I want to test on the 3rd as it would have been my Mum's birthday so I'm hoping it will be a lucky day for me, although AF isn't due until the 4th.

I'm 5DPO today and i've not really had any symptoms, the odd niggle here and there in my abdomen, a lot of lotiony CM and my BB's are a bit sore, which is unusual as I never get sore BB's :wacko:

Let's go for the 3rd then - I have no patience to wait till the 4th!

I POAS this morning :blush: Was a :bfn: of course.

Feb 3rd sounds a good day for testing. Now all we have to do is hold off until then :wacko: Hardest thing for me is I have enough IC's to test every day up to and including the 3rd :haha:

I was looking on FF pregnancy charts and the earliest poeple seemed to get a BFP was 10 days or later.

Rachel I totally want to test now as well!!!!! But I am going to save my expensive first response till the 3rd. However my last 2 cycles have been odd only lasting 24 days so the witch might have arrived by 31st, I hate this waiting game.

I must of spent well over a £100 on preg tests since Sept 09

Good luck to all xxxxxxx

I hate waiting too. I'll be 10DPO on Monday, so it will be really hard not to test from then :wacko:

If I can make it to the weekend then I'll be ok as my OH will be here and my mind will be occupied. I bet come Monday I'm doing an IC :haha:

okay ladies.. I dont know what is wrong with me.. im only 6dpo.. i had the brown spotting yesterday and more of it today.. i feel like AF is on the verge of showing her face.. however shes not due to come until next Wednesdayish.. i have this annoying cramping like pressure in my lower abdomen area... anyone know what I am talking about?? I am so confused and wanna cry.. im trying to stay positive but im scared shes just gonna be early last month she was 2 days early.. and even with my boobs the soreness is slowly intensifieing where as they would be flull blown by now..:cry::help:

emric - could it be that implantation bleeding that I read so much about????? FX it is!!!

And I have a confession to make too....I totally POAS last night:dohh: hahaha! BFN Straight away. I used a IC so I don't feel too badly about it...but it was so stupid, I don't know why I bothered! (way tooo early). It was a slap in the face though...as I am sure I am not PG as I feel nothing. Crampy (but I think that is normal PMS) and I have lots of CM as well...I decided not to wear a panty liner today and by 3pm regretted that choice.

Anyways I PROMISE NOT to test again UNTIL FEB 3!!!!

We can do this! :dust:

I will not test until Feb 3rd...... I will not test until Feb 3rd...... I will not test until Feb 3rd...... I will not test until Feb 3rd...... I will not test until Feb 3rd...... I will not test until Feb 3rd...... I will not test until Feb 3rd...... I will not test until Feb 3rd...... :rofl:

6DPO today, my temp has dropped again! Argh!

emirc - it could well be IB, so don't worry about it. The :witch: hasn't got you yet so you're in with a chance :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->