buddie(s) wanted

oh gode i hope it is ib.. idk it is still here today.. and since last night my lower back has been throbbing.. i finally took tylenol today and that helped so idk.. fingers crossed!.. i hope you are all doing well!:thumbup:

i have had a crazy cycle...just started temping this morning on CD 20 stupid i know i was doing opks and all of them were neg. My cycle has been so crazy. I did just get off of the nuvaring and had a 10 day cycle last month but this month has been weird cm and cp not really following a pattern. but am planning on testing on the 3rd with all of you if thats alright.

The more the merrier Lolabean x

Rachel I will be 10 DPO possibly 11 as I think I O'd one day earlier than FF predicts.

OK I am holding out till the 3rd I will I will

Emirc I just saw your post, I hope your not stressing too much, all sounds like good signs to me anything out of the norm. and brown spotting is good ...I think. I have started getting excited if I am more gassy than normal:dohh:

OMG it is all I can do to not run downstairs and POAS now :wohoo:

Monday will be when I start to struggle, I'll be 10DPO then and seen so many charts where people have got a :bfp: on 10DPO..... :dohh:

I am not really stressing but last night i got nervous hence my mini breakdown went i wrote on here.. and try not to think about it.. today im feeling much better tham yesterday.. I was snowed in today so I just layed on the couch and RELAXED!! I only have to work for a couple hours tomo and I am gonna squeeze in a nail appt. then the weekend!!!I am gonna hold out to test hopefully till Monday I will be 11 dpo and my moms Bday!

Monday will be when I start to struggle, I'll be 10DPO then and seen so many charts where people have got a :bfp: on 10DPO..... :dohh:

I know, and also you want to use the first morning wee and which ever way it goes it's going to make me emotional which is why I feel I should do it Sunday so I don't have to go in to work straight after.

But I do love the idea we all do it on the same day xxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hope you're ok now emirc!

Testing the same day would be really nice, like we're not alone lol

Yes.. thank you!! Monday it is!! I only have 2 frer left so its taking all will power to wait! maybe I will have hubby hide them on me before he goes to work tomorrow:haha:

OMG Ladies! LOL What happened???? hahahaha I want to test real bad...I just need to know!!! (I am brutal at waiting too!) When I read the Twlight books...I jumped to the last one to find out who Bella would pick hahahaha! So I totally relate...

HOWEVER! I refuse to WASTE any more money testing early! I read that lots of ladies test (-) as long as a few days AFTER AF's expected arrival....so I really really don't want to Test on Sun or Mon, get a BFN then not have AF arrive on Wed/Thurs and then get my hopes up again to only be let down.

So good luck testing!!!! I really am going to try to wait until the 3rd like originally planned! FX for you girls though~!

I'm still going to hold out until the 3rd, just know from Monday when I'm 10 DPO it will be hard not to POAS!

Who am I kidding! :headspin: If you test on Sun/Mon, I'll be right there with you! hahahah! At least if it is BFN I can stop obsessing over it! AHHHHH I'm going Mad! :haha:

Finally ready - I was really strong when I was reading your post about not wasting money on testing and then I read on to your next post and thought Yep I will be testing this weekend who am I kidding. If I am going to get a BFN might as well have time and space to mope about it

No will power!

Are the twilight books good, I just finished One Day by David Nicholls it was AMAZING!!! I don't know what to read now cause it not going to be as good

xxx

Now I'm thinking Monday, then if :bfn: again on Thursday :haha:

Twilight books were great! I wished they were a little more R rated ;) but they were a satisfying read. I read them while on Vcay so I ready them VERY quickly, they are a quick read. It takes a bit to get into them but once your in you're hooked!

Soooo NEW GAME PLAN: Lets test on SUN/MON you pick! and then if we get BFNs we vow to wait until NEXT FRIDAY!!!!???!!!!! or Thurs LOL!

Monday will be best for me as I will then be 10DPO, and Thursday coz that would have been my Mum's birthday, and also Friday I'm off to Edinburgh so will be up early and getting things sorted so I won't have chance to test with FMU as I'll be no doubt late getting up :rofl:

Sunday would be much better for me cause I am a cryer - I will cry whether it's a BFN or BFP so It would be good to not have to go to work straight after

We could do staggered testing in two's

what does fmu stand for?

I guess cause of the time difference it's going to be staggered anyway is Canada & Jersey in front or behind - It's thursday evening in England at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->