Buddies?? 4dpo and testing sept 12

lindsaygaye

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
I need a ttp buddy since I am freaking the freak out here!! I need someone or some people's to be with me on this!!

Hi! :)

My husband and I just started trying this month for our second child. We have a 20 month old son, Noah. Want to be TTC buddies? I loved having buddies on this forum during my first pregnancy, it was so helpful and great to have the support.

Hi! :)

My husband and I just started trying this month for our second child. We have a 20 month old son, Noah. Want to be TTC buddies? I loved having buddies on this forum during my first pregnancy, it was so helpful and great to have the support.

Of course I do!! I am not ttp with #1 I have two other children but they were both huge accidents. I've never been ttp before, and it's very nerve racking. Lol

Our son was planned. My husband and I have talked about kids even before we got married lol. We waited 5 years though before we started trying. We wanted to own our own home and be a bit more financially secure.

I see where your coming from, I was young and stupid when I had my first two. Now I'm in a stable relationship, and more financially stable and my OH is very excited!

I see where your coming from, I was young and stupid when I had my first two. Now I'm in a stable relationship, and more financially stable and my OH is very excited!

That's great :)

Pretty sure I'm ovulating today. Have had signs yesterday, and cramping started this morning.

Do you use opks? I did just to be sure this month. My mucus is very creamy and a lot of it! Normal for af or otherwise??

I don't use OPK's. Bought one once when we were trying to conceive our first. Used it and it kept giving me positives. Turned out I was pregnant lol. I'm hoping to test on the 18th

I don't use OPK's. Bought one once when we were trying to conceive our first. Used it and it kept giving me positives. Turned out I was pregnant lol. I'm hoping to test on the 18th
Normally around this time of the month my cervix is rally dry but I have also of cm. I'm hoping good sign? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->