Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

A big warm welcome, and a congrats for your :bfp: 's to Peach Blossom and bex2602 I hope you both have a happy healthy 9 months xx

Scally I notice your avatar is now you scan pic, looks very cute, can you fill us in with details of how it went, and also post a pic? And wishing you luck for 2moro for your MW appointment, we would also like details of that xx

Parkep , pinkglitter and Jodi19 you have also had appointments and not told us about them.... keep us updated please ladies xx

And lastly, does any1 have any new dates for the diary??

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have just read some more very sad news, unfortunately Shelby2007 has miscarried twins, this must be absolutely awful for her.
Shelby2007 you are in our thoughts, take care, and be strong xx

So sorry to hear about sarah and shelby2007, they are in our thoughts x

:hugs: Sarah and Shelby - you are in our thoughts

Just to let you know Marg - got an early scan in 2 days, we're using Babybond in Manchester - has anyone else used them? Can't believe dh agreed so easily as its costing £95, but he isn't worried about the money, he just wants me to stop stressing about the baby

Sarahhoney and shelby - SO very sorry. We are all thinking of you and pouring much love through the airwaves...

Hi ladies
So very sorry to Sarah & Shelby. Also to Dan-O :cry:

I have booked an early scan on 21st Feb will be just under 9 weeks I think - so can't wait. I have a big work thing for a few days a week before my 12 wks scan which means I may have to tell a few colleagues so hopefully I'll be able to if everything is okay

Oh yep just noticed my DD is 30th Sept on here but I think it is 28th now - sorry!

Still a bit of snow down in the westcountry

And lastly, does any1 have any new dates for the diary??

Hi,

I have another scan on Monday. Had one last Weds, but we could only see the gestational sac and no heartbeat. Keeping fingers crossed as have had some sharp pains in rhs of abdomen since last night and a bit of spotting. I'm sure everything is ok though! :)

Good Morning ladies, just to let you kno I have added/adjusted those dates :)

Good luck for Scally, Sinead, and Annaspanna who all have appointments of some sort 2moro, we want details ladies xx

Peach Blossom I want to wish you the very best of luck for Monday, I went for a scan at 5+2 and there was a yolk sac but no HB but I didnt get called back in for another scan, they seemed to think everythin looked ok for my dates, and so far so good from the outside at least... I have my scan on 13th x

Sinead, i used babybond and they were fantastic, the £95 is the best money we have ever spent and well worth it. They spent about half hour with us explaining everything, which u would never get on the NHS!!!!

Not alot to report today except SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW lol

:happydance:Hey, went for my MW appointment, not a huge amount to report, she was lovely and i felt as ease to ask her lots of questions which was very good. :happydance: She thinks i am going to be referred to a consultant due to sugar problems (not quite diabetes but could develop quickly into that). I have been a wimp and not had my blood done there (have had very bad blood tests by MW!!!!!) so i am going to go to the blood clinic next week. She was very nice and very sympathetic and understanding about past miscarriage. So feel much better about the whole thing now :happydance:

Peach Blossom I want to wish you the very best of luck for Monday, I went for a scan at 5+2 and there was a yolk sac but no HB but I didnt get called back in for another scan, they seemed to think everythin looked ok for my dates, and so far so good from the outside at least... I have my scan on 13th x

Due to a bit of spotting over the last 3 days and some abdominal pains they've moved my scan to tomorrow morning instead. I'm sure everything is fine, but it will save me from worrying all weekend. Fingers crossed! :)

Just a little update for you. The scan went well this morning. Saw the HB... cried the second she showed me! Little bean is only 3mm, but everything is looking good and fine! YAY!! So happy and relieved!! :D :D

Hello, yes went for MW appointment today, took about 45mins, did my BP was 100/60, not bad! Gonna do urine next time, did some bloods, gotta have more next time too....MW was pretty good at taking it actually!

Getting super nervous about my scan next week now,arrrrrrrrrrrrg!!!
Hope everyone else is doing ok? xx

Hi all,

Was just wondering how much notice everyone got for their first mw appointment/scan date? I am still waiting to hear from the hospital about mine, and I am getting impatient! Should I be chasing them?

Thanks!

Lisa

loubylou, the midwives only see you here after 9 ish weeks, but i did get 2 weeks notice. As for the scan still havent heard about that one!

Thanks Scally - in fact I just got the letter this morning!! My scan is on 11th March... yay!!! Very excited now.... roll on march
:hug:

Mornin ladies, how are you all today? Feeling well I hope xx

Scally Im so glad your appointment went well, and FXD your blood sugars stay stable, and good luck at the clinic next week.

Peach Blossom Fantastic news bout your scan :happydance: Do u hav any pics to post?

Annaspanna Lovely to hear about your MW appointment, glad it went well, try not to worry too much bout your scan, im sure all will be fine xx

:happydance: LoubyLou :happydance: Wahooo for your scan date xx

And as for me, still not much to report...hmmm... i really must become more interestin, jus so as ive got somethin to post :D

Seems like everyone's scans/MW appointments have come at once. Glad everyone's sound really positive
Scally - you are so right - that money was the best I've ever spent and the way they put it all on the wall was fantastic
I have posted a pic in my journal, but here's another - just like a proud mummy should
https://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr4/aruba2209/pregnancy/70061431dd5965478423786ad40cd01b-1.gif

Peach Blossom Fantastic news bout your scan :happydance: Do u hav any pics to post?

Hiya,

No pic to post sadly the bean is only 3mm and it was barely visible on the scan! The heartbeat was just about visible, but if I'd taken a copy of the scan you wouldn't have seen anything! I was also in a bit of an emotional state and didn't think to ask for a copy!! Will get one next time for sure!!! :D

Hi everyone!
Congrats on those who have had scans and everything went well - can't wait for ours!

I have another docs appointment this week so he'll then refer to the MW as I'll be near 8 wks, and then in just under 2 weeks we have the early scan -do you think it will be internal/external??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->