Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

I woke up this morning wanting hot sauce in water........... that is all. LOL

Ahahah that's very interesting!
I haven't felt much of anything lately :(

Wow NavyLady!! That is an incredible story, had me crying!

I hope the bleeding stops and everything is alright!

Amanda I love your coffee mugs, they are great!

Sorry I decided to avoid being on the computer this weekend and hang out with my family, my little sister was visiting and I haven't seen her since Christmas.

We told our parents this weekend, we found these adorable monkey and puppy blanket holders that hold a plush blanket so we gave them those and said "Please hold onto this Blanky for me until my arrival January 2016- Love Baby H" Both were extremely excited!!

Because my sister was home we decided to tell our siblings on the weekend too, my sister asked me why I wasn't drinking with them and so I told her we were pregnant, she seemed excited but her boyfriend just dropped the I don't want to have kids card on her so she wasn't as excited as I had expected her to be. My brother and his wife didn't seem excited at all which is a real shame because we always talked about having kids when we were younger. They have one daughter who is 5 and have been trying to have another baby for 4 years. They know we have been trying for well over a year so I expected their reaction to be happy for us, my Sister in law broke down and started screaming and crying that it isn't right and it's not fair and the words that came out of my brothers mouth were "Well Congrats" no hug no nothing. Safe to say I am not impressed and it ruined the night for us. I understand being upset about infertility but they didn't even have to try with their daughter they just got pregnant and we had months where our reality was that we might not ever have children. I really wish that they would just be happy for us, however my sister in law has always been an attention hog and made everything about her so...I guess I can't be that surprised.

With all my emotions yesterday I called them out on it saying how upset I was that are not excited the way we were excited when they got pregnant... they apologized but the damage is already done.

Ugh sorry for the rant, I just expected it to go much better.

In terms of symptoms I have none other than fatigue and peeing a lot (mostly through the night). I took this morning off work because although I was exhausted I could not sleep last night.

Aq man hopeful I'm sorry you had to go through that with your family :(

I'm sure my experience will be similar so stay tuned for that storey in about a weeks time.

I really hope yours goes better Amanda! I was literally shocked at their reaction because DH and I have been talking about having kids for years!

On a plus side I do all my blood tests tomorrow!

Ladies do you mind if I join you?
I'm only due 5 feb but there's hardly any feb ladies yet and I need to talk to someone!
This is my second pregnancy, my daughter is 3.

Welcome Anti! The more the merrier. Have you had any symptoms? When did you get your BFP?

Yeah that seems really silly, hopeful. They knew you were trying. They could have shown some excitement even of they wished it was them.

Welcome anti! Tell us your story :)

I got a feint line on a cheapie on Friday night, was due af on Friday. Went and bought a digi on Saturday and it came back pregnant, ��. Was only our second month off bcp so I was shocked! Happy though... Not very many symptoms, bit more tired and joints are a bit achy but that's all... My last pregnancy had no symptoms at all and I was so paranoid! Feel a bit the same now as well, but I'm sure it's all fine. Have my first doc appointment on the 8th to get the ball rolling.

I'm so sorry about that Hopeful, that was so rude. At least they have a child at all, you don't have one yet so that's just..... ugh makes me mad.

Welcome, Anti! When's your due date? Team Pink, Blue or Green/Yellow? :)

Welcome anti!

Hopeful it's a shame your brother and his wife couldn't be happy for you. Even tho they are hoping for a child doesn't mean you aren't entitled to have one! People are crazy!

I'll be due 5 feb, team yellow all the way. Secretly hoping for another girl though. Will make sleeping arrangements easier. But I'll be happy with either!

Thanks for the support Ladies!

How is everyone feeling? I think a my Nausea is getting worse, almost lost my breakfast twice on the drive into work this morning, and our owner just made a flavoured coffee that makes me want to vomit!

Are any of you essential oil users? I have been using them to help me sleep at night and also to help with the nausea.

Oh, be careful with the EOs Hopeful, some types can be dangerous when pregnant and large amounts of use of it can also be harmful.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x536449/is-it-safe-to-use-essential-oils-while-im-pregnant

I'm still feeling next to nothing now a days. Just sore bbs and very emotional!
3 more shifts then vacation time. It's going so slowwww. :(

I feel ya Amanda, we're hoping to head back home to TN on Sat, waiting on the approval from DH's superiors.

I had slight queasiness yesterday and this morning. Trying to keep it at bay by eating small amounts all throughout the day. Seems to have helped. Otherwise it's just sore boobs for me too.

Amanda where are you heading?

I'm originally from ontario. I moved to British Columbia to be with Dh as he was stationed here for the navy.
So 6 hour flight across country here I come. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"