Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

DH is currently stationed at Ft Campbell at the TN/Ky state line (the base actually sites in both states)
All our family lives in Orlando,Fl about 10 miles from each other. DH is getting out at the end of this month and we are moving to Ocala so we'll be super close to family. will be nice to be fairly close but not "10 miles close" as both our families would be the type to show up without notice

Ahh, I know Ft Campbell, my grandpa is a contractor there. And that sounds like my family. Its huge (18 1st cousins...) and all of them love an excuse for a family get together haha

My FIL is one of 8 kids.. but thankfully all his family is in either Chicago, Cali, or Virginia.
On my side it's just my mom and 2 sisters.

Welcome FLArmyWife! I remember you from Hope's Thyroid Journal! Congrats on your BFP!

Congrats FLArmyWife!

Nausea is getting worse... I actually threw up today... Have felt awful all day.. I can't wait to get to second tri to get the sickness out of the way hopefully!!

I am with you Flourish! The nausea really only just hit me the last three days but I cannot even think about hard boiled eggs without getting ill, on the plus side Granny Smith Apples are the most appealing thing ever!! All I want is an Apple & Bacon Toasted Sandwich. I know too many people that their sickness lasted the entire pregnancy, for someone who loves food as much as I do I really hope mine fades sooner than later, but yay growing a human!! lol.

My morning sickness isn't to bad but the cravings and fatigue are INSANE!

Oh, I was telling ya'll about Amazon Mom before, this is what I've gotten so far:
124pk of N Pampers Swaddlers for 16$ instead of 36$
Jumbo Box of Huggies Wipes (768ct) for 11$ instead of 19$
Graco 3 in 1 Convertible Carseat (5lbs to 65lbs) for 80$ instead of 130$

So a total savings of 78$ which is as much as a baby swing or bouncer or 3/4ths of a crib!! I'm so stoked!

Oo I never thought of getting the car seats and stuff from them.
I'm hoping to get gift cards though so im waiting!

Yeah I am going to wait until I am at least 20 weeks to start buying anything. Just a family thing.

Welcome FL!

And flourish I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really have a name to reference baby by. I think maybe once we have our scan and tell people it'll feel more real and we will start talking about it more.

Afm I don't know if I'd call what I have MS, but I just feel generally gross. I have nausea that lingers but def isn't enough to make me ill. if I eat constantly it seems ok, only prob is I don't feel like eating. Oh the joys!

11 days until scan!

Also FL how long has your husband been in? Mine got out right before we had DD after 8 years and had a really really hard time adjusting to civilian life.

It'll be 5 years by the time he gets out completely. But he didn't join right out of high school, he worked and went to school for a little first, so he has a taste of adult civilian life. But he'll be doing 3 years national Guard

Those are awesome deals on Amazon.

I am also waiting a while to purchase anything, at least until we find out everything is okay. That hasn't stopped me from "window shopping" though. Thankfully its tradition in our family for the mother side (aunts & cousins) to pitch together to buy the babies first car seat, I have a full travel system picked out. (I really want the big tires for all the back roads and farm terrain where I live).

I think we will focus on preparing the nursery, painting, curtains that sort of stuff for the next little while!

I'm stuck over here lol I already have my husbands Father's Day present picked out from DS.

It's this: Not THAT one but that project.
https://i.imgur.com/fpCQXPW.jpg

And from me he's going to get a t-shirt that says "Dad" in Binary. He's a huge geek/nerd so I know he'll love it. But I'm stuck on what to get him "from Peanut". If I manage to get an US before Father's Day I'm going to put it in a frame for him. But if I don't, I'm stuck on idea. Any suggestions?

He is FL, but he's got every system already. :( So no luck there :/ I'm thinking of another T-shirt but idk yet

Lol i wasnt going to say the system.. But this

https://www.cafepress.com/mf/66839513/fatherhood-achievement_tshirt?productId=663552664

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->