Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Yes, Amanda, they are unique, DS is Magnus James. We love older, antique names. We want our children to be unique but we don't want to have to make up a name to do that (not that that's bad, just not for us)

Also, I love that you like Avery for a boy, boy names on girls are a pet peeve of mine (No that theres anything wrong with it, but I have a boy name, so thats why lol)

Thanks so much ladies!

I think I am due around January 29th! (According to the Ovia App)

Which apps do you ladies prefer??

As for names we have had them picked out for years.

Boy: Kelty Elliott or Bryden Elliott - Elliott is DH's name (It's tradition to use Husbands first name as first boys middle name) I love Kelty, DH loves Bryden

Girl: Jersie Marie - We are huge sports fans and I just love the name for a little girl. Marie is my middle name, as well as my moms.

As a tracker, I love the My Days app and for pregnancy, I LOVE the I'm Expecting app!!

Those are cute names!

What team are ya'll rooting for? :D

I will definitely check out the I'm Expecting App :)

I am team blue, but ultimately feel blessed to have either.

I would love twins, if only they ran in our family :(

Boys are so fun and cute, but I hear yea, either one is always a blessing!

There's still hope for twins, there's always that chance!!

With how strong my line was this morning I could have enough Hcg for twins I feel! AF is due tomorrow - I am hoping there is not bleeding but I am kind of expecting it.

My DH coaches and still plays hockey so I am fairly certain our children will play, Twins would make it easier because they would be on the same teams growing up.

I love your unique names they are great! Which team are you?

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
Beautiful line!!! And actually, a little spotting can be normal, but if its a lot or extremely painful call your Dr right away!

I'm Team Blue but hubby is Team Pink haha He always wanted one of each gender but I'm fine with whatever lol

I found a combo to ease morning sickness (for me at least) when I was expecting DS and its worked for a couple of friends as well, I figured since I just did it, I'd pass it on to you ladies in case nothing else works!

This tea (Which is AMAZING)
https://i.imgur.com/JEyozSh.jpg

And these, Preggie Pop Drops (they also come in sucker form)
https://i.imgur.com/T1bRuCm.jpg

For me, soup (I prefer a thin egg drop soup) and crackers can sometimes help along with those as well. :)

So we did it. We bought the crib!
Ahaha
We just need help from a friend to pick it up.

Now the question is, to assemble or not. Cause we will be moving out of this place before the baby is born or within the month after.
But I just want to see it all set up and be more excited :)

I've heard great things about preggie pops! And that tea looks yummy!

Woah I've missed a lot in a day or two! Welcome new ladies! Excited to be on this journey with other ladies :)

Navy so happy your blood work came back great!! That's got to be a huge relief for you.

Amanda how exciting to have your crib already' I'd prob hold off on building it until you know when you'll be moving. It's more exciting to be able to build the crib and put all of the bedding in and everything at once.

Loving some of the names going around too. Navy it's funny because I'm the opposite of you, I actually love boys names on girls lol. My daughters name is Ari Michelle. If we have a girl her name will be Ayla Mae. Mae after my grandmother and Michelle is after my middle name. No clue for a boys name but I feel like I really should come up with one as I have a feeling it's a boy.

Also, besides back cramps (which i had a lot with DD) and slightly sore boobs, I don't feel anything yet. I'm actually grateful for that as I was exhausted and queasy last time and I'm not looking forward to that kicking in. Preggie pops were a great thing for me first pregnancy, will have to buy some more.

I'm sorta thinking though atleast if we set it up we can make sure all the pieces are there and whatnot.
If we wait 9 months we might be screwed if they aren't!

How are you feeling today litebright?
Still trying to think of ways to tell the fam. I found this cute "countdown to grandparents" clock. 30$but super cute.

Yeah I'm feeling a little crampy too,tired and just like I'm sick. But not vomit sick.
And food cravings. That's for sure.

If you put it together,Amanda, make sure you keep the instructions and the tools because most cribs WILL NOT fit through a doorway, so if its in the room, thats a big oopsie when it comes to moving day! Any pics of it, Amanda?!

Thank you, LiteBright, and those names are very cute! Ari is actually unisex to me, if DS was a girl he was going to be Arabella AKA Ari but then 2 friends named their babies Airabela and Arabell so we nixed it, but he was a boy so it worked out haha.

The preggie pops work GREAT for me in the first week or two of morning sickness but once it gets past that, they don't do me much good (at least they didn't with DS) but mint gum was my life saver!

And yes, I can't wait til we all start feeling little flutters and kicks!!!!

Oh that's a good point I never thought of door ways.https://i59.tinypic.com/rsyays.png
That's the crib. 4 in 1 . Crib, toddler, day bed and full bed!it's gorgeous.

And litebright I love those names too!
I'm looking forward to seeing all our bumps grow too :) I'm taking a picture every Sunday just to look back on!

Beautiful crib!!! Though would DEFINITELY not fit through a door. We learned that lesson the hard way lol

This was DSs crib, we got it on sale for 99$ about a month before he was born, I LOVED it.
https://i.imgur.com/b3Zyk40.jpg

What a lovely crib!

We are most likely going to keep new baby in our room for the first 5-6 months. Our DD has her own room and we have a bedroom for my (step)son who spends the summers with us. Not sure how we will do the room arrangements after the 6 month mark. We do have a toddler bed for dd who is 19 months. By the time baby is ready for the crib, she'll be in the toddler bed. I want my son to feel like he has his own space so I probably won't have a theme for the baby for a while just so he doesn't feel brushed aside.

Same here, LiteBright, on the first 5-6 month, we're going to get a portable crib to go in our room for s/he to sleep in, but play time can be in DSs room (with supervision of course) Also, beautiful crib!!!!

Here was DSs Nursery set up
https://i.imgur.com/S5yzCcx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"