Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

I am booking my doctors appointment today - they open at 9am...But our owners just walked in so I might have to wait until I do our bank deposit at noon to call on my cell just to make sure they don't hear. I am hypothyroid as well so they will need to check my thyroid level asap to see if it needs adjusting. My niece was "bean" so mine will probably be peanut or squishy.

No problem, talk to you soon, Amanda!

Oh yeah, Hopeful, I hope you get into the Dr asap!

I caught myself calling it Peanut to hubby so I guess Peanut is sticking for now haha. We are considering "AR" (Alistair + Remilia= A.R) or RC (Remilia + Carlisle = R.C) so one of those might stick as well :)

I got an appointment for Monday morning. :) chances are all they will do is draw blood for pregnancy and check my thyroid.

At least this weekend is suppose to be beautiful and I can spend some time in my garden!

Yay! Monday is close so that's good!

It's supposed to be really nice here too, hoping to take DS to the park to play and socialize :)

Ooh I like the announcement. So cute!

I've just got home from work, so glad that it's finally the weekend.

Yay Monday is so close for you!!

I got my scan date through today... It's not until the 15th of July.... Soooo far away...!

How early can they do a scan??

I had an ultrasound booked to check my ovaries for PCOS on July 6th. I will be roughly 10 weeks I hope they will just keep that date and not make me wait any longer than that lol! Do they do one prior to 12 weeks to check for a heart beat, etc.?

I still have another 5 hours left until my weekend starts, but I cannot wait!!

They only check here before 12 weeks if you are high risk or have spotting I think.
My scan will be just before I'm 13 weeks but I'll defo book a private scan now I know it's so far away.

Will they do a 12 week scan for you as well as the 10 week one?

The earliest they can do a scan and see something is 5 weeks and its just a tiny dot. Flourish is right though, unless your considered high risk or your blood work comes back odd, most first scans are between 11-13 weeks :) I know I have one at 8 but it might end up being sooner if my blood panel comes back odd.

Heartbeat can be seen at 7 weeks though so its likely they'll keep you at the same appt just since its easy and your already close to the standard time for first scans.

(I was 5+3 and I was bleeding so they were checking viability)
https://i.imgur.com/cq8JrZ6m.jpg

Ok thanks for the info!

I might be high risk depending where they classify people who have hypothyroidism. No bleeding yet for me. I am anxious to see that little flicker on the monitor and hear the heartbeat. I think I am driving DH crazy because I can't stop talking about it!

They may, Hopeful, most people with a hormonal or fertility disorder are given an earlier scan even if they aren't classified as high risk. It's usually not super early like 7 weeks but often around 9-11 instead of 11-13 :)

Hey there! I've been feeling pretty great. Gassy, bloated and a little queasy at times but I'm loving every minute of it! Just out doing some fishing with dh so I've been out since after work.
How are you!

Hopeful I'm glad you got an appointment!

Im alright, I work round the clock so I've been doing that all day :) I'm a bit queasy but nothing to atrocious :)

Good evening ladies! Still no symptoms to report here which I am actually quite happy about. Not ready to be feeling crappy. I don't know if it's because I'm working and have Dd to chase after, but sometimes I even forget I'm pregnant. I still don't think it's fully hit dh and myself. I'm sure after the first scan it'll feel more real. We have our first scan at 8 weeks here. It's a dating scan. My last pregnancy was high risk because I have a malformed uterus and so they haven't said it but I'm assuming this one will be too. Haven't thought of what I'll be calling this baby. It's going to be crazy not knowing the gender and being able to refer to baby by its name as I found out Dd was a girl just before 16 weeks. I really want to stay team yellow this time tho!

image.jpg
Also took my last pregnancy test ever today as we are all done after this baby. I was pretty happy with my line progression since I first started testing may 13th. Now I'll just wait for my appt :thumbup:

Thats good progression litebright!

I didn't sleep well last night, there was a stupid car alarm going off most of the night :(

I know that feeling LiteBright! With chasing DS and working, I sometimes forget as well! I know they'll put me down as high risk soon, it just depends on which of my problems presents itself first. :( I can't wait to find out the gender on my end, with DS I did every wives tale I could (Ramzi's Theory, Gender Charts, Moon Phases, Symptoms, The Ring Test and even an OTC Gender test for pee plus more) and compared them to the 19 week gender/anatomy scan and 7/10 were correct and it was so fun to do! Also, wonderful progression lines!!

Aww, I'm sorry you couldn't sleep Flourish :(

AFM, I've got some fullness/tenderness/cramping going on but nothing horrible, just hurts to sit a certain way and such which is normal. I'm also the only one in my family to think this baby is a boy, everyone else says girl! I feel EXACTLY the same way as I did with DS, I even had the same dream I did after find out we were expecting DS!

Good luck on staying team yellow litebright!
I can only imagine how hard that is. I want to know asap! :p
Awe flourish, I hope you're able to squeeze sleep in sometime today!

This is my progression for tests
https://i57.tinypic.com/ht89ra.jpg

And these are my prenatal, I never posted a pic I got too busy
https://i58.tinypic.com/anmyix.jpg

I'm going to pick up my crib today!! Wooo!
And I posted on Fb I have gifts for family when I come home. Everyone I'd asking what I got them. Ahaha it's a baby.

Nice progression! And they are going to be so surprised!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->