Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I have to go back to work this Saturday and I'm very sad about it. Rylee has been an excellent baby girl so far. At her one-month appointment she was 9 pounds, which is up a pound and a half from birth, and has grown three quarters of an inch. She nurses like a champ and her big sister is so in love with her. We cosleep sometimes too as it makes it much easier to get some rest. She loves being wrapped in our moby wrap. Did any of you ladies end up getting wraps? How do your babies like them? They really are great for when they're little. We have ergo carrier's for when she is older, we used them with my daughter and I loved them.

Would love some updates :)

Avery is doing great! He has some reflux and purple cries a ton. But he sleeps great at night, feeds amazing, and is a cuddly sweetheart.
He weighed 10lbs at his one month.
We have a wrap and he likes it. We prefer the infantino carrier more though. And he loves it too. He loves facing out and seeing the world.
We are giving him biogaia to help with the reflux. Hopefully it works for him!

He also loves 80s music.
The trooper
Final countdown
Never gonna give you up
Those are his favorite. Makes him stop crying every time haha.

Lennox is doing good. She's 2 months tomorrow and weighs 9lbs at the moment. She has reflux as well so the dr prescribed baby gaviscon which seems to help.

Unfortunately she ended up in hospital a couple of weeks ago with a high temp, she had blood tests which showed she has a low white blood count, she then had a repeat blood test a week later which showed that her blood count was still low so I'm just waiting for a call back from the Dr to find out what we do and if she can have her 8 week jabs which she is due this week. I'm sure everything is fine we just need her blood count to go up.

Really pleased to hear that all your babies are getting on well.

How are you doing navy?

Thank you for asking Flourish, hopefully Lennox's white cells increase! Glad Avery and Rylee are doing well Light and Amanda!

I'm doing ok I suppose. I started seeing an RE and two tests came back slightly abnormal (my AMH and A1C) so I started Metformin for the A1C but there's nothing to be done about the AMH. The Metformin actually helped my cycles a lot and their near picture perfect. I'm currently 8DPO (and my chart is looking so much like a pregnancy chart) but I'm not exactly feeling hopeful, just feel out. My last cycle also looked really good but it was a no go so now its the waiting game since my LP has been going between 10 and 12 days. So AF is due sometime in the next 2-4 days

Good luck navy! Will you test early or just wait for a missed period? Fingers crossed for you

I've already started testing (today, 8dpo, was the first day) hehe

Good luck! I've heard good things about people taking metformin snd getting pregnant so hopefully it works for you.
Fingers crossed for you.

Holy crap, you guys........ (It's faint and my camera is a piece of crap, but its there! I'm freaking out a little!)
https://i.imgur.com/kG1QO2f.jpg

Yay congratulations Navy! You'll have to keep us all updated so we can go through your pregnancy journey with you like you did with us :)

Aww, thank you Flourish! I had my first beta today, but it was so late in the afternoon I have to wait for Monday for results when I go to do the second one! Grr lol

I had betas on Fri and today. Fridays was 25 and they wanted it to at least double and get to 50-60 by today and it was 112!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->