buddies for ttc and/or health kick/general chit chat

Im in he same boat jessicas m my o was a week early but im just doubting it my temp was low today but i temped after a while of being awake and then i fell asleep for an hr and then retemped so neither are really reliable. On 3dpo i always have a dip but just hope tomorrows temps go up a bit.

My diet has took a nose dive waiting to hear back today or tomorrow about a house we liked i really want to move so i have comfort eaten. I know ive put weight on as my jeans fot better where as they were loose a week ago. Ugh i hate waiting. I guess if im not pg this cycle i will have to.really kick it up a notch make sure i work out every day. Going to do a meal.plan too sounds boring but it really helped me stick to what i should be doing. How is everyone else

We do meal plans ms sunshine. We started doing it to stop us buying loads at the supermarket, but it works well with regards healthy eating too. So far this week we've stuck to it (I know it's only Tuesday!!)

Moving house can be stressful. I hope you hear back soon and it's good news. Are you hoping to buy?

I'm only cd6 so not much going on. I'm taking EPO and have noticed an increase in cm already so that's good. I took it the cycle I got my bfp and have some left over so thought I'd give it another go.

Can I join you ladies? I am 30 and currently ttc #2. We are once again ltttc and waiting until next month to do our second round of clomid. We did our first in January and had a cp. So had to wait two cycles to try again.

I have pcos so I'm working on eating lower carb and walking 7500 steps a day. I was good for 3.5 weeks and now it's been 3 weeks not so good on the diet. Steps are still good though.

I'd like to lose 10 more lbs for a total of 20 lost before getting pregnant again.

Hi krissie wow thats really good. Id love to know how much i started at weight wise but inwas too scared to get on he scales lol i went up 3 dress sizes at least inwore maternity clothes for 9 months after i just couldnt deflate lol think it was due to hormones according to my doc. I think he last few pounds are the hardest. If i could loose about 12 i would be happy and i would drop down another dress size.

Mrs u we are in a housing association renting and the area we this house is in is lovely and if we saved up i could see us buying the house in time. This house we are in is ok and its.not bad but its got odd shaped rooms so it never feels roomy no matter what you do. So we have had the checks done and its waiting to be signed off by a manager so hopefully she doesnt see any problems. Its a proper family home were as this is only just big enough for us 3. Should hear today. Yeah we started to do food plans to save money couldnt believe how much i bought that didnt need o had already.

Is anyone good with charts here? Does it look like i od? My temps are right above the coverline just have a feeling maybr i didnt o. I was supposed to have my bloods done this week but if we move i will need a new dr so no point in having them done yet and typical its the cycle that would be best to have them done as its weird. Normally my temp shoots up by now. Maybe its the stress from waiting.

Welcome krissie - I think our paths have crossed on other threads recently?

Ms sunshine - do you normally get +opks after you o? I haven't seen that before. Well, sometimes you get them before and after but I've never seen it just after. That would make me think you haven't o'd. But then you have a huge temp spike! Very confusing.

I know thats what im thinking and by now my opks should be clear but theres still a stong line and its not fading. I did get a few o pains at the time. I did once a few cycles ago get a pos opk and o same day but usually its the day after. Well going to carry on trying. I should have od on sat and this would be the 2nd cycle of early o. I use thin internet cheapies. A while ago i bought thick ones and they were great so much easier to read but i was a cheap skate and bought the rubbish ones. Really regretting lol

Mrs. Unicorn- I know we've been together on here before... Maybe a previous testing thread?

Sunshine- it makes me think you haven't o'd with the opks and low temps. Maybe you tried and failed?

Out of curiosity what do you guys eat for lunch im stuck for ideas im on sort of a low carb/mediteranian diet i was having slim fast but i like to have at least 1 of my veg (i try and make sure i have at least 5va day with ttc) thought of omlette and soup im cutting out all bread now.

Yeah im thinking i havnt od yet sucks hate waiting for the tww lol going to keep testing and if im not pg this cycle get better opks

I use the one step opks, not had any trouble with those. I got 50 for a few quid on ebay. fx you o soon!

I'm trying to cut bread out too :sad2: we have a lot of salads for lunch - tuna and kidney bean, chicken veg sticks and houmous, chicken / smoked salmon and avacado. All with spinach, cucumber, toms, carrots etc. If you google clean and lean you should find some recipes online for free that are in the books.

I'd like to move to more salads for lunch. Currently I don't eat breakfast until 10 and then eat dinner around 5. Maybe a few nuts or veggies for a snack. So I'm not really eating lunch.

Thanks for the ideas guys. Im determind tomloose the weight. Think i have od which is about right for me cd20 dont know what happened maybe i left the opk in my wee too long didnt think i had but hopefully bbt will confirm it soon.

Ive not worked out as much but done a lot of walking and we are moving on friday so packing a lot which feels like a work out am knackered. Ive put on 4 lb from easter so next week counting my carbs i forgot what the starter amount is but will try and stick to that. We should be painting most of next week before we move in so im sure that will drop a pound or 2 i hope lol

Good luck with the move! Yeah packing is totally knackering - we've moved house 6 times in 7 years due to job changes, now we've bought one so are staying put - but I remember how exhausting it can be!

I haven't done any exercise but I went shopping yesterday so lots of walking and cleaned the whole house. Today I'm painting the fence in the garden so at least I'm not sat on my bum all day! (Oh and as its fertile week were bding a bit, does that count?!) I weighed myself during the week and I'd lost 1lb, I normally weigh myself on a Tuesday, but we had a takeaway fri night and I ate a whole pack of mini M&S macarons yesterday :dohh: so have probably put it back on!! At least I stuck to healthy eating the rest of the time though.

Goodwork on loosing a 1lb. Last i lioked i put on 4lb since easyer no been on the scales forna weekn i knownuvr not lost any ad im so stressed ive eaten chocolate and ive had take aways with packing so much no time to cook apart from for my son. So monday healthy eating stars. Cant so much work out as i have no idea when i have od. Cant remember what ive put here but its stressed me. In total ive had 9 pos opks. And days of endless cm. To the point ive taken it all off my chart and uts goung off my temp and according to ff i od early and im about 4 or 5 days late. But..... i had 5 days of more or less black opks they were that positive whuh if inod then ad i do have a dip im about 4 dpo so im not testing in case it really early. Last thing i need is to know im pg as i wont unpack i will be panicing lol

I hate moving i seem to move every 3 years since i was 17 but this house is lovely so hope this is it. Cant keep moving with a kid. He had a nursey spot starting in sept so lost that now so will have to see if he can start at the new nursery or he might have tomwait until jan.

Is everyone waiting to onor in tww?

I did eat the walnuts for the first 5 days of the first time i could have od so will be interesting to see if it worked. Im hoping all this packing has burned off a few calories. Im wall paper striping and painting ceilings tomorrow so thats a definite workout lol

That is so strange about your opks! Never heard of that before. Must be driving you mad! Although your temps do look post ov? Guess you'll know soon enough if af arrives or not. Frustrating though.

Yep, TWW now. 3 DPO. I o'd a day early which annoyed me as I wanted to bd the day before ov. Oh well, guess it means this cycle will be over a day earlier!

Sunshine- your opks sound very frustrating. Do you have PCOS? I have heard sometimes that can cause them to always be positive.

MrsUnicorn- Your chart looks good.

Afm, I am on progesterone to bring the witch on. So my temps are not accurate.

I think it was just bad opks i strugle.with he slim one step tests but the wide ones are always clear.its so weird.

Well im back on the diet im struggling cytting out sugar in my coffee so im going to be brave and cut it out completely. I should have lost some weight decorating just doesnt feel like it. Its going to take 6 weeks to register at my new docs so wont be going for bloods any time soon. How is everyone?

Hi ladies!!!

I do not like the one step hpt at all!! I have decided I will spend the little extra and get the wondfo.

I have been terrible at dieting. I have just been so moody and tired lately that I just grab whatever is easy. I really need to get serious about it again as I felt so much better while doing it.

I am still waiting for af to show. I bet if I actually stuck to my diet she would show up. Always seems to happen to me.

Yeah diets been terrible here too as from decoratig and unpacking didnt have time to cook. Started eating better this week. Clothes feel more roomy but scared of the scales as i know i have been bad lol got about week and a half.until o so want to make the time working out before i cant

Can finally say I am slowly getting back on track. 11km exercise bike ride Monday, cage fitness class yesterday and have planned to meet at friend at gym for fitness boxing at 6pm tonight. I'm also getting so much better at cutting out dairy. Feeling a lot better for doing it (last time I ate some I had terrible tummy cramps and having to rush to the loo). I think I had a realisation that I can't keep sticking my head in the sand because I got on the scales and I've gained and extra 3kgs lately :cry:

I got a new Nutri Ninja for Mother's Day. I have smoothies for breakfast most morning but this thing is so much better then my old machine! It's awesome!!! I also made a big batch of chicken and veg soup to have for lunches and have been good at keeping my dinners pretty healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->