buddies for ttc and/or health kick/general chit chat

What is cage fitness?

Wow nutri ninja sounds great. Im drefing going on the scales. I should have lost some weight as i havnt stopped painting or stripping paper. And we have a bigger garden so been playing outside games with my son so i should have lost some as i dont stop all day but who knows. Ive swopped chocolate snacks for grapes and low fat yoghurt so my sugar level is lower. I will probably brave the scales on monday amd start the week fresh

Hi :hi: I keep reading this thread and about to write something then get distracted, and forget :dohh:

I'm TTC #2, already have a 5 and a half year old daughter, and to be fair I'm now the fittest I've been since I had my daughter, I need the energy to keep up with her!

But I feel lately, especially since I had the mirena removed and I'm more aware of my cycles that I lack energy in the TWW - does anyone else have the same issue? I feel like I yo-yo each month and I'm getting nowhere.

I generally follow a low carb/diary diet, I do shred dvd, I go out on my bike and I used to run but to be honest I'm really lacking motivation for running at the minute.

Look forward to chatting to help keep my motivation higher!!

What is cage fitness?

Wow nutri ninja sounds great. Im drefing going on the scales. I should have lost some weight as i havnt stopped painting or stripping paper. And we have a bigger garden so been playing outside games with my son so i should have lost some as i dont stop all day but who knows. Ive swopped chocolate snacks for grapes and low fat yoghurt so my sugar level is lower. I will probably brave the scales on monday amd start the week fresh

Cage fitness is pretty awesome! It's lots of fun! Watch this video and you will get an idea.

https://youtu.be/vi-CukspdcM

It's basically a high intensity type work out. You have a 20kg cage bag that your workout is based around. You do 5x 5min rounds with a 1min break between. They are warm up, upper body, lower body, combo and core. Each round is made up of different exercises and then finished off with ground and pound which is basically where you sit on your bag and punch, elbow, hammer fist or whatever as hard and you possibly can. It's an awesome work out and great stress relief!

I did a HIIT class tonight (high intensity interval training). It was full on! I couldn't do it all. This was 50secs of an exercise as many or and hard as you can then 10sec break between. Each round finished off with 100m run and then a quick drink and back for the next round. 4 rounds in total plus a pretty hard warm up. I'm feeling pretty disappointed in myself because I was so much fitter 5 months ago and I've just let it all go. Thankfully my muscles are still strong. They have felt sore after working out but I can still do most things. I just run out of puff a lot easier. I am determined to get back to where I was and then go way past that. My aim is to not only continue now but also when I do get pregnant and through my pregnancy so I can gain minimal weight (because I'll hopefully be loosing it from other places). I NEED to get some weight off though.. I know I am struggling because I'm carrying to much weight. I just LOVE food so much and coca-Cola is my worst enemy..!!

Hi :hi: I keep reading this thread and about to write something then get distracted, and forget :dohh:

I'm TTC #2, already have a 5 and a half year old daughter, and to be fair I'm now the fittest I've been since I had my daughter, I need the energy to keep up with her!

But I feel lately, especially since I had the mirena removed and I'm more aware of my cycles that I lack energy in the TWW - does anyone else have the same issue? I feel like I yo-yo each month and I'm getting nowhere.

I generally follow a low carb/diary diet, I do shred dvd, I go out on my bike and I used to run but to be honest I'm really lacking motivation for running at the minute.

Sounds like you have a handle on things! Maybe you could update your playlist to get you a bit more motivated with running?? No idea if you even listen to music.. I started the couch to 5km app once and that was awesome. They also do a couch to 10km and a marathon one. Maybe they would help?

Sounds like you have a handle on things! Maybe you could update your playlist to get you a bit more motivated with running?? No idea if you even listen to music.. I started the couch to 5km app once and that was awesome. They also do a couch to 10km and a marathon one. Maybe they would help?

I bought the Couch to 10k app a couple of weeks ago, I've done the couch to 5k one and really enjoyed it. I did Tough Mudder last year and so I know I can do it but I need lots of motivation to run lol. I'll try and change my playlist around, that could work.

That cage fitness sounds interesting too. I cancelled my gym membership when I went part time as I couldn't keep it going hence the DVDs and free stuff but I do miss the gym /classes etc

I've found a place that is no lock in contract. It's only $15.50 a week for unlimited classes. It's not like a full on gym. Just a girl who is building a business. She has a few staff and they run quite a few classes a day. It's really good and not to expensive which is awesome!

I wish I had time to go to the gym. But I literally don't. I have some dvds that I like when the weather is cooler. Right now I use my garmin vivosmart to track activity outside.

Wow sounds really good. I was really halpy the other day ive lost 6 pound. Weigh myself yesterday and ive put it back on lol WHAT!! Well cant figure it out im wondering if mybweight goes up before o as ive had a pos opk yesterday and today. I have noticed my weight goes up before af so maybe as im oing too. Going to have to weigh myself in a few days.

Id love to have time for the gym. I used to do martial arts and enter tournamemts and there is karate club near to where ive just moved but y husband works shifts so would be difficult in going. I like doing really physical workouts were you ache afterwards you know youve done it right lol. Ive just restarted the mel b workout shes a bit annoying but the work outs tough especially on your bum and thighs so thats pretty good. Aparently ive read if you do the plank for 2 minutes a day for 30 days its a really good overall work out so going to try that (though dont think i can now i am oing will have to be after if im not pg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->