Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

babylove and mmbelle - so sorry to hear what you are going through. am thinking of you both :hugs:

august - that does sound really scary but happy to hear that everything is ok!

babydreamer - am sending you super stick vibes!!! how long will you hold off to test or are you going to wait till the official test? FX!!

brandy - how wonderful that you had another scan and got to see your little ones being so active :)

bma - happy to hear that you're doing well. hope that you get even more energy soon! I have become very dependent on naps, haha. how exciting that you will find out the gender of your babies next week!!

MrsT - yay that your transfer went well and congrats on being PUPO!!!!!!

mission- what an awesome first beta!!!!!

scerena - how are you doing? :)

breaking dawn!!! welcome - so excited that you are starting your IVF cycle. When will your first scan be? :hugs: !

babylove and mmbelle - so sorry to hear what you are going through. am thinking of you both :hugs:

august - that does sound really scary but happy to hear that everything is ok!

babydreamer - am sending you super stick vibes!!! how long will you hold off to test or are you going to wait till the official test? FX!!

brandy - how wonderful that you had another scan and got to see your little ones being so active :)

bma - happy to hear that you're doing well. hope that you get even more energy soon! I have become very dependent on naps, haha. how exciting that you will find out the gender of your babies next week!!

MrsT - yay that your transfer went well and congrats on being PUPO!!!!!!

mission- what an awesome first beta!!!!!

scerena - how are you doing? :)

breaking dawn!!! welcome - so excited that you are starting your IVF cycle. When will your first scan be? :hugs: !

I'm too nervous to :test: :shy:. I woke up this morning absolutely convinced that it didn't work and I'm not pregnant. Yesterday of course I thought I was pregnant! :wacko: I was very emotional yesterday and since I work at an animal hospital it can be very emotionally tough. We had a little puppy that didn't make it and I just sobbed!! :cry:
I also realized that for Monday and Tuesday I had not been taking the right dosage of estrace! I was supposed to be taking one 2 mg tablet twice a day and I only took one pill once a day both days!! :dohh: I started taking the right dosage yesterday but I'm worried I messed everything up in those two days! I'm driving myself crazy. :wacko:

thank you so much girls....i think so too that both the little beans must have snuggled in! But i was worried for while because i never heard on such a high beta on 9dp5dt...i hope its not supposed to be anything bad!!they said they want a 66% increase on saturday..i think that means doubling..am not sure!

Babydreameri think i missed a dose someday too..but read that uterus also produces some estrogen in early pregnancy..i think you should be fine hun...making a prayer for you! :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone!!

Baby it happens! I realized after 4 days that I was taken less than ½ the dose I was suppose to of progesterone… it all worked out.

I'm going :tease: here ladies!! I want to test but I am terrified of seeing a BFN and then having to wait to hear the beta results Tuesday evening. I know I'll be crushed and then have to wait for FET till like November!! :wacko:

I feel no symptoms today. Nada. Zip! :nope: This is the most maddening wait!

I just found out from the lab that they froze four blasts so now we have 7:cold: total! :happydance: But I really hope we won't need them anytime soon!

Awe babydreamer- I know it's torture. I didn't feel pregnant either.
Tuesday will be here before you know it :)

I'm going :tease: here ladies!! I want to test but I am terrified of seeing a BFN and then having to wait to hear the beta results Tuesday evening. I know I'll be crushed and then have to wait for FET till like November!! :wacko:

I feel no symptoms today. Nada. Zip! :nope: This is the most maddening wait!

If it helps you at all.. I never felt nor do I still feel pregnant!

My jeans are getting tighter in the lower abdomen thats about it.

Thanks Bma and Brandy! :hugs: It does help! The only thing I feel is hungry and that's probably just the prednisone. :dohh:

My DH will kill me if I test early, lol but we'll see how long I can hold out! :wacko:

Undeniable :bfn: this morning ladies :cry: I just had a feeling. I guess we just can't have babies. :nope:

Babydreamer- :hugs: I'm sorry, will be praying for a bfp on beta day. :hugs:

Hey babydreamer..am so sorry hun...I wish too that you get a bfp on beta.. :hugs:

How is everyone?? No updates on this thread...
My second beta was 1300.. First ultrasound is on 16th.

:hi: ladies sorry I've been quiet lately

mission brilliant news :wohoo: I have a U/S on the 16th too :) bet you can't wait to see your LO(s) and see how many babies you have :)

babydreamer I have everything crossed for you for beta day :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else I haven't read back properly

Hi scerena, am excited and nervous too...am hoping everything is alright with my LOs ...
Exciting that we have scans on the same day...
I still can't get myself to believe that am pregnant...no symptoms yet!!

Mission- Congrats!! I still have yet to have any symptoms it's not always a bad thing.

AFM- I have my Harmony test tomorrow and my NT scan!! I also am meeting with the periontologist. I get worked up right before every scan because I am so afraid something is wrong :( But I felt better when I got home from work and listened to the babies on my doppler!

Mission mommy- I didn't believe it for a while as well! When I saw the flicker of the heart, I started to believe. I got sick a few times and only after I brushed my teeth. I felt queasy some days but not for long and nothing sea bands or ginger ale couldn't knock out! Can't wait to hear about the scan.

Brandy- how exciting :) hope everything is perfect for you nuchal screening etc!

Scerena- glad you are well :)

AFM- I am having my second trimester screening on Wednesday !! I can not wait. He will probably confirm the gender. Last Wednesday at my obgyn we saw a boy and girl too... So hopefully Wednesday will be the same. Then I can buy my nursery bedding etc. I also believe this is an anatomy scan.... Where they check everything and its a pretty long appointment ! DH gets to be there which is so awesome, I didn't think he'd be able to go to any of the really important ultrasounds but so far he has! <3

Babydreamer- praying for good news tomorrow :hugs:

BMA- How exciting I cant wait to hear how your scan went :)

mission after your first scan it will all probably feel more real Hun, with them numbers you're for sure cooking a baby :dance:

Bma brilliant news oh can make the scan :) bet you cannot wait to start buying pink and blue :)

brandy gl with your scan :hugs: bet you're excited to find out babies genders :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->