Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Thanks Mission and Brandy! :hugs: My DH and I joked that we won't relax until we're holding our little one! And probably not even then! I'm just so scared after all we've been through. I've been frantically googling beta numbers :blush:.

I went to the store and got some FRER and Digital tests but I'm going to wait until Thursday to use them :winkwink: I want to make sure I see that line!:haha:

Yes I understand how difficult it is to relax....I was worried about my beta too because it looked too high when compared to others..but I realized that no two pregnancies are same...now am all worried about my first scan..I guess we can't just stop worrying ..haha

I kept telling myself that I would stop worrying after the first beta, then the 2nd beta... then I will be ok when I hear the HB, Then I will be ok at the next ultrasound, then the next.....

It's horrid cycle. I have had 4 ultrasounds and I listen to the babies on the doppler alot and still get weird worries LOL

In TTC and pregnancy you're always on pins and needles.... Oh and I have 2 grown children so I can tell you that worry doesnt ever end not even once they graduate college!

Brandy, you are so right! The worrying will never end! There's too much that can go wrong and unfortunately thanks to IVF we know how to analyze every little thing! I envy those women who just get pregnant naturally with barely any effort! They have no idea how scary it can be!

And Mission your scan will be great but I know just what you mean. It's taken us so much work to get here that it's hard to just relax. :wacko:
I'm not telling a soul until the numbers double nicely and then maybe just my Mom. When is your scan Hun?

Oh and the sharp pains and cramps that feel like my period is coming are totally wigging me out!

:yipee: :yipee: I'm soo freaking happy for you babydreamer!

Mrs.T- let us know if you'd like :) FX you get your bfp!!!

Still negative at 7dp5dt. I know it's over. I have been trying to stay positive but the one this morning was more than I could bare. I finally broke down and balled my eyes out this morning. I probably won't update you again until my beta next week. My RE doesn't test until 14dpt. I just want to get it over with.

Still negative at 7dp5dt. I know it's over. I have been trying to stay positive but the one this morning was more than I could bare. I finally broke down and balled my eyes out this morning. I probably won't update you again until my beta next week. My RE doesn't test until 14dpt. I just want to get it over with.

Don't give up yet Mrs. T! I tested at 6dp5dt and nothing! I was so defeated I didn't test again and my beta was positive just 3 days later! It can still happen. Maybe it's a late implanter. Personally, I'm not a fan of urine tests at this point. Plus, I truly believe that not all women produce HCG the same. My SIL didn't get a positive on a FRER until 20dpo! And she now has a beautiful little girl who's 1 and a half! :hugs:

Mrs t- :hugs: I am so sorry . Praying for a bfp on beta day.

Mrs T- please don't give up hope..it could be a late implanter..they have beta for a reason...its easier said but I think you should not giveup yet!

I had my anatomy scan this morning and both babies are perfectly normal :) I couldn't be more relieved. My little boy is measuring 3 days ahead and my little girl is 2 days ahead.

I asked the high risk doctor if having my specific obgyn deliver and just going to her period was okay and he assured me that she was a brilliant doctor and that I am in great hands. Coming from a man that could make tons of money off of me by saying the opposite, made me feel really really good about staying with my obgyn and not going to him all the time. I mean I go to him for all the big ultrasounds anyway.

I posted some pics in my pregnancy journal. They are the black and white 3d ones, really cool but also weird lol!

bma - that is so wonderful that your scan went well and both your little ones are looking good! Also great that you got reassurance from the high risk doctor re: seeing your obgyn as well :) will go and have a look at your pictures!!

MrsT- sorry about the BFN, but like the other ladies have said, don't count yourself out just yet! Am sure that each moment and day is tough right now - am thinking of you and hoping that time flies to your beta next week xxoo

babydreamer - yay!!! congrats on the beta, that is wonderful news! Right around the time of my beta, I also had a lot of period-type and piercing cramps, but all turned out to be okay. Hope they all stop soon and that you are feeling well! my hubby and I have joked about the same - that we won't feel at ease till we have our little one in our arms and even then, there will be other worries, haha. It is all worth it :)

brandy - great news that your scan went well and how exciting that you may have b/g twins!! can't wait to hear back from you on that :)

breaking dawn - how are you doing through your cycle??

hello to everyone else and hope you're all doing well :)

AFM, I have my first appointment with the OBGYN tomorrow. Sadly no u/s, so I am not sure what to expect!! I hope that we'll get the u/s booked tomorrow so that I have something to look forward to!

That's awesome news Bma!! :happydance: I'm heading over to see your pics now!

Starlight, yes I am still nervous with every twinge and cramp! I keep wondering if I'm messing anything up! I just want a healthy bean so badly, so hopefully I'll feel a little more reassured after tomorrow's second beta! But you're right, the worrying will never end, lol! :wacko:

Babydreamer ~ congrats :yipee: I'm so so so so happy for you! I think my beta was only 127 so your number is fine! Anything above 50 is what my doctor wanted to see.

Mrs. T ~ I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this. :hugs: When is your beta?

As for me ~ Thank you all for your wonderful words... It's crazy carrying triplets! I just can't wait for my next which isn't for another week! lol

Thank you August! :hugs: That helps so much! I'm just worried about every little thing and still not quite believing that I'm actually, finally pregnant!! :happydance:

So glad that things are good with your three little ones but I can imagine that has got to be tough on your body!

Thank you August! :hugs: That helps so much! I'm just worried about every little thing and still not quite believing that I'm actually, finally pregnant!! :happydance:

So glad that things are good with your three little ones but I can imagine that has got to be tough on your body!

I had a blood test done every three days for about 3 weeks and I worried after every single one of them. I know it's easier said then done but relax :hugs: I'm so happy that this go around worked for you :happydance:

Starlight- boo! Don't they realize we always want ultrasounds!!!! Home fetal doppler are fairly inexpensive... Like 50 $ I use my almost every day :)
You can expect to go over everything in your appointment. And probably a cervix check. If they don't I'd ask for one just to make sure your cervix is competent :) I worry because my was kind of shortened so she did the cerclage.
Good luck and let us know what they say!

Starlight- boo! Don't they realize we always want ultrasounds!!!! Home fetal doppler are fairly inexpensive... Like 50 $ I use my almost every day :)
You can expect to go over everything in your appointment. And probably a cervix check. If they don't I'd ask for one just to make sure your cervix is competent :) I worry because my was kind of shortened so she did the cerclage.
Good luck and let us know what they say!

I was checked and they said my cervix was long so I am hoping that we make it through ok.. in the event that I dont and they have to do the cerclage what should I expect?

Brandy- I had mine at 11 weeks 3 days and it is a very easy and safe procedure. I was put to sleep and had no pain after at all. And no bleeding. And I'm still allowed to :sex:

My boss' wife had to have one later on around 20-26 weeks and while I don't know specifics besides she is 41 carrying twins... I saw her the other day and she's doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->