Buddy for starting Cambridge ?

Thanks i really wasnt expecting this much so soon, but YAY lol... and really well done on the lbs lost through calorie counting hun

Well 3 stone i need to lose, maybe a bit more if i can but ill try do that calorie counting after this... so got about 2stone left to go.

How are you finding the small meal? What kind of things have you made, not much choice is there lol

Well done hun & good luck x

Tonight was my first night I did a chicken breast with cajan (sp?) seasoning in the foreman, little lettuce and little cucumber ...used very little no fat dressing! I felt 'ok' after that!

Anyone doing the shakes hot? Yum ....just had a mint choc one as my last shake and night drink instead of coffee!

On calorie counting I pretty much did:
Brekkie - Cereal bar
Lunch - Cuppa soup (now and then one wholemeal roll)
Dinner - Ham salad or chicken salad (OH doing tuna & prawn salads)
...OH had been taking multi vits with this though
At least 1.5 litres of water

x

Oooo that sounds yummy!!! im dying to chew something :rofl:

Ive had the shakes hot, very tastey!!.... ive also had the chocolate one hot but mixed it with black coffee, its just like a Mocha nom nom!!! Def try it :)

Im slightly nervous about introducing food and calorie counting as ive never needed to before being pregnant, not mess up through greed but making to right choice of foods iykwim?

Have you slipped at all?

Calorie diet just cuts out your snacking I guess but needing good choice of foods, what I did (the sudden drop) wasn't greatly healthy really lol but I'll be back to that my final 3rd week! I', 12.4 from 13.2 (without clothes on) in 2 weeks doing that BMI down to 27 I think it was.

I have a belly Im bigger on top than the bottom :dohh: and never considered myself fat or skinny however the charity skydive requires me to be max of 12.4 with clothes on hence the weight loss ;) been a bit of a challenge!

x

I havent slipped at all, no food what so ever, not even tastes!! im in shock i havent lol

Aaaah i seeee you havent got much to go, i was 12st 7 to begin with and lost well over a stone in 2 weeks (crazy).

I can go the whole day without eating then once home LO in bed i pick or just really eat the wrong food not alot of food just unhealthy versions, so im hoping to spread out during the day and go for healthier options?!

Hi Everyone

I started today :D

I had toffee & walnut shake which I thought was yummy, then strawberry which wasn't so nice and vegetable soup was yum and filling because I added loads of water!

I have 3 stone to lose!

How is everyone doing?

:hi:

wooohooo you are here!! hehe

Glad you've had a good day, if you dont like any of the shakes or soups you can swap them hun, so dont panic :)

im doing great, fitting into clothes alot better which im dead chuffed about..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->