Buddy for starting Cambridge ?

Hey pinkbow!!

I love the mint choc as well - just like melted mint choc chip ice cream to me

Which soup did you try?

Queenemsie - what food do you have?

I have either cod or chicken sprinkled with herbs and spices Ive got in my cupboard with broccolli and cabbage, but Im getting really bored of this now!
Some times I `ll have either tuna or cottage cheese with little gem lettuce and fat free dressing.

I dont have this everyday though, sometimes I`ll have a porridge for tea.

Btw Chele, go for the toffee flavour bars when you can have them...they are really nice...tastes like a cadburys fudge

How was the veggie soup pinkbow? I too had veggie for tea. It was ok but mine tasted powdery so might add more water next time and really really mix it

Queenemsie- do you have CD porridge or normal porridge for tea. I can't wait to have some cottage cheese, mmmmm.

Oooo cadburys fudge, can't wait!

Helebela - I started on wed :shock: dont know if my scales are out, water or what lol im only on day 3!!!

Chele - I had the veggie soup and i felt the same, felt all grainy in my teeth, not pleasent lol... how warm can we have it aswell? obviously not boiling but can we have it very hot, luke warm isnt the bed haha

Yeah am sure you can have it as hot as you want. Glad you agree with me on the powdery texture and it's not just me

Chele, I have a CD porridge....Oh to be able to have normal porridge!!!!!!! I agree cottage cheese is the dogs....Every time I feel hungry, I go to the fridge and eat a couple of spoonfulls of this and it curbs my hunger....You can have quite a lot of it on this stage 2...a full tub a day!! (but I dont)

Well ladies, Ive done terrible this week only lost 2lbs but I have cheated a bit so not surprised really. 12lbs in total now which Im really pleased with. I only need to lose another 12 lbs now and Im done!!! :happydance:

god i feel aweful today, have a terrible migrain and keep going hot and cold and my tummy hurts. Im short tempered and feel quite down. Glad its saturday so hubbys here to help with baby otherwise i think i would have cracked today. im not feeling so hungry anymore though thats a good thing.

god i feel aweful today, have a terrible migrain and keep going hot and cold and my tummy hurts. Im short tempered and feel quite down. Glad its saturday so hubbys here to help with baby otherwise i think i would have cracked today. im not feeling so hungry anymore though thats a good thing.

Helabela, are you drinking the water it recommends?
Hope u feel better soon :flower:

Helabela, are you drinking the water it recommends?
Hope u feel better soon :flower:

yes, more than it says, its still hurting today, i cant get on with my day like this i feel hungover. I just dont know what to do.

It should pass honey, try having a cup of tea instead perhaps.

Well done on the 12lbs emsie- a loss is a loss!!! Wish I had 12 to go :cry:
Can't believe you can stomach the CD porridge :sick:
Do you have to have the low fat cottage cheese or is normal ok (i love longley farm cottage cheese)

It should pass honey, try having a cup of tea instead perhaps.

Well done on the 12lbs emsie- a loss is a loss!!! Wish I had 12 to go :cry:
Can't believe you can stomach the CD porridge :sick:
Do you have to have the low fat cottage cheese or is normal ok (i love longley farm cottage cheese)

No, Its gotta be low fat...I have Tesco`s low fat one...no Longley Farm Im afraid!! I agree though, its gorgeous especially the onion and chive one..:thumbup:

oh poop, never mind, even the low fat one will still be better than nothing

Well im on day 6 and i feel soooo much better actually have some energy still feel hungry at times but coping easily with that with water and ive found black tea with calorie free sweetener is actually yummy so yay for a hot drink

How is everyone after the weekend? When are peoples weigh in days?

My weigh in day is Thursday although I need to try and rearrange the time this week

I am making my friends wedding cupcakes this Thursday and I did a practice run yesterday. It's so amazing how aware you have to be when doing this simple task as the amount of times I had icing on my finger and I was being so careful not to lick it by accident. When I was whisking the icing sugar it puffed up everywhere and I was shouting to my mum "I'm inhaling sugar, help!!"

:rofl:

Hi ladies
I've just read this thread because I have been thinking about doing CD but I was a bit nervous about what it involved. I'm still nervous but I really have to do something about my weight so I think I'm going to ring a consultant and see what happens....... EEK!

:hi: whiby how exciting you might be joining us, i only started last week so not far ahead :)

Chele - :rofl: that made me giggle inhaling sugar!!!! LOL .... the amount of times i find myself tasting my LOs food omg i have to run n spit it out, how disgusting but its such a habbit i have!! i cannot believe i have not had a single bit of food for 6days!! thats crazy... go me!! haha

:hi: Whiby, and welcome. You can do this, you just need to get into the zone and be serious about weight loss. But it's totally doable

pinkbow-when I did Lipotrim I did 8 weeks and could not believe I had not eaten a single thing for 8 whole weeks. It's crazy stuff. Just shows how much reserves I have :cry:

Day 13 for me, woweee, time is actually flying this time and I am so preoccupied with the house move and my LO that I forget how much food I used to eat sometimes.

thanks for the welcome! I have an appointment to see the consultant tonight at 7.30pm - so I am starting tomorrow! Oh my god I am scared - no food!

thanks for the welcome! I have an appointment to see the consultant tonight at 7.30pm - so I am starting tomorrow! Oh my god I am scared - no food!

ooo hope your appointment went well hun! How exciting starting tommorrow thats a week to the day i started!... honest hun its realllllly not as bad as you think, im still shocked ive ate no food yet lol

hope the appointment went well. What have you had as your last bit of food?

Same question to everyone else?
The last thing I ate was some Galaxy Counters. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Just had king prawn chow mein om nom nom! :) Well I bought the porridge (i asked for the apple but i've got the original one, if it's gross i'm going back tomorrow to ask for the apple one), a few of the different soups and a couple of shakes - choc, strawberry, vanilla and choc mint. I am expecting it to be very very hard but i'm going to try my best because i am fed up of feeling like a blob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->