Buddy for starting Cambridge ?

hmm last thing i had was a BIG McDonalds for dinner, big galaxy chocolate bar, crisps, fizzy drink and the right before bed i had a packet of sour haribo :rofl: omg mmmmmmmmmm craving them now lol!! how healthy that night was huh?...not!!

Just tried the normal porridge and it was absolutely foul! I managed two teeny mouthfuls before I gave up and had a chocolate shake instead, which was actually ok but a bit sickly towards the end. Do you think I can swop the other packets for shakes?

What are your favourites?

Whiby your consultant should let you swap them :thumbup:

Well when I first started I liked every single one :shock: then felt really rough one night and my mum told me to eat something and then i fell off the wagon, totally blame her for my downfall :rofl:

Now I only like chocolate mint, chocolate tetras and last week I was brave and also go vanilla and strawberry which I like again! Also like the peanut bars, hate the cranberry ones... taste like nail glue to me :shrug: havent tried any of the others yet

Yeah your consultant will let you swap the packs. I too hate the porridge. it's like wallpaper paste.

Nice last day of food pinkbow. Just trying to remember what I had for tea. I think I had pumpkin ravioli with pesto with 20 dough balls :rofl: I ate the whole bag, I thought what the hell. And then I had a block of shropshire blue before the counters. And I wonder why I'm fat.
No I don't normally eat like that but knew it was my last night of good food so ate everything in the house :rofl:

How was the weighin pinkbow?
I lost.................

5lbs

Taking me to 14lbs in 2 weeks :wohoo:

I was the same just demolished everything in sight lol...

Today i had my weigh in and lost 9lbs!!!! :yipee: OMG im sooooooooooo chuffed, in 7days i cant believe it!! :)

Chele - Thats FAB hun 14lb in 2 weeks is awesum...so chuffed for you hun :hugs:

Oh wow congrats Pinkbow, that's brilliant news!!! :wohoo:
What a great start!!! x

Well done hun!!

I think I'm the only person who cant stick to it on weekends :rofl: I pig out and undo the hard work :( x

Well done Chele and Pinkbow!!! Thats fab!

My weigh day is saturday but have had a sneaky peek and up to now, lost another 3lbs...pretty chuffed with that tbh, that will be a stone in 4 weeks. :thumbup:

I dont do it on weekends either....I like my little meals and nights out ;) But Im managing to keep the weight off which Im really pleased about

Im also beginning to really see a difference on my tummy....its going much flatter!!!!!!!

Well day 3 and it seems all I like it the chocolate and the choc mint!! I swopped the packets so now I just have them, and I picked up one banana to try. I can't stand the others and the soups are awful.

It's going ok so far in as much that I'm not as hungry as I thought I would be, but Ethan was taken to hospital weds night (which was day 1) and he stayed till yest so I had to have a sandwich as there was no other food available in the evening from the canteen. However, on my home scales I have still lost 4lbs in 3 days.

I forgot my pack and left it at the consultants house -can anyone tell me what the allowed meals are on sole source plus (consultant said something about a certain amount of grammes of chicken, fish or prawns, plus a certain number but I don't know what)

Do you all stick to those recipes? If you don't do it at weekend what do you do?

Im on sole source so i dont eat any food at all hun.

But i got little books 1 of which tells you about the sole source and sole source plus stage.... so ill tell you what they state ..

you are allowed a 200kal meal...so u can mix and match any of these food, but of course alter the grams etc of each.

120g chicken or turkey(skinless)
190g cod, haddock or white fish
250g steamed tofu
200g quorn
180g tinned tuna in water only
225g low fat cottage cheese
(all uncooked weights)

PLUS

two (15ml) tablespoons of any cooked or raw vegatables:
- asparagus, brocolli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, courgette, lettuce, mushroom and spinach.

You can flavour your food with fat free/no calorie non oil dressings(ie balsamic vinegar). You can add herbs and spices such as curry or chilli powder, corriander, pepper, chives and parsley.

Hope that helps you all :)
-

Mmmmmmmm balsamic vinegar.

I think eating something might make me feel more hungry?!

Chele - thats what i think, im quite happy with no food and losing more weight! Especially till im almost at goal, then i can lol

but yes my mouth was watering writing that haha

I always reduce my balsamic vinegar and it has the most amazing taste. Is that still allowed I wonder?!

You can have balsamic vinegar on the SS+ yeah i double checked hun... im sooo glad you gotta have flavour!!! lol

Mmmm, but SS+ is sooooo far away for me. You'll be on it in about a week :rofl:

I honestly wish you didnt have to add food so soon, i think its a stone above healthy bmi that is sooon im quite happy just now lol would happily wait till target then start adding, but nope :( lol

Is anyone on the 2 shakes bigger meal?

I started today - TBH I'm hoping to stay on 3 shakes tiny meal for a week then 2 shakes larger meal on week 2! I have a stone to lose! I've already been on a low calorie diet for 3 weeks at home but it wasn't too healthy nutrients wise and the :witch: time didn't help a week (I stuck) but in total have lost around 8lbs so far!

Hoping week one gives me a nice dint on the scales ...

Good luck ladies x

:hi: wobbles!!

Im only on 3 shakes as of now, but ive lost 20lbs in 2weeks so no doubt i will be adding the small cal meal in a few weeks i reckon! i lost 9lbs week 1 and just lost 11lbs week 2!!

Good luck, a few of us have journals if you want to join in on the stalking lol

Well done :wohoo: How much was your original weight loss target?

I'll thread stalk for now with hope that will keep me going this week, I went for the small meal due to already being on low calorie diet at home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->