Buddy/ies

Well I'm on my second cycle so I know its not as quick as it was with my son, but hopefully still will be fairly quick.

FX for both of us!! xx

Hey ladies how are we today? This is my 9am opk quite excited :)

Attachments

• 2013-07-25 10.08.34.jpg
    2013-07-25 10.08.34.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Definitely positive!!!

I've got a little more watery cm but only a faint second line on my opk, I shall test again later but as I have no ewcm I am not expecting a positive yet.

I dont have any ewcm at all lol but didnt have any with lilly either :) at least you are getting some lines :) xx

Deffo positive oo exciting hehe am hopeing i get a pos opk soon xx

Am on cd6 so dont no when start useing my ovulation test xx

How longs your cycle I usually start testing from cd 11 :) xx

There all over i have pcos u see takin some tablets to see if they help me ovulate quicker xx

Well I would start testing from cd 11 then you shouldnt miss it :) your little girl is gorgeous xxx

Thank you i will do hope it happens an aww thanks so is yours :) xx

Let me know how the soya works for you Sugerr, really interested to hear about anything that will help PCOS. Im hoping the Inositol Im taking does some good, plus last cycle used 20-1 cream (natural progesterone and estrogen) so that might have done some good too.

x

cd 13...getting abit of watery cm but not a great deal. Last cycle I ovulated on cd 23, but I had started using the 20-1 cream and on day 4 I got a positive opk, so I can't help but think the cream helped me ovulate due to the estrogen in it. So now I'm thinking shall I wait and see if it appears on its own or start on the cream? I think I'll wait abit longer and see if anything happens. Just a waiting game really, if I ovulate before day 20 then that will be a miracle as thats never happened before, but you never know with the combination of 20-1 cream last cycle and the inositol.

Yea thats true id wait a lil bit longer an if still no sign start cream hav u taken a test u could be on ur way to ovulating xx

Took one yesterday and only had a faint 2nd line, I'll do another when I get home from work and see if the lines got any darker. If my cm follows the same pattern then I guessing I'm 2-3 days away from a positive opk...but as last month was my first month ttc and I only started checking my cm in the run up to ovulation I have no idea what my cm was like before that. Maybe I have watery cm for a good week before anything actually happens. Have no idea! Never knew there was so much to think about with ttc, I was lucky and wasn't actually trying when I fell pregnant, had planned to start trying once me and hubby were married, but ended up walking down the aisle 6 months pregnant...I had lost 4 stone which I believe is the reason it happened. Just started a very low calorie diet and have a stone and a half to lose to get back to my pre preg weight...hopefully it will help me.

Nope not yet i just finished takin my soy tablets cd 8 tomorrow x

Fx I looked at your opk pic pretty dark for only cd8 its not totally unheard of for you to ov really early when taking soy gd luck :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->