Buddy needed

Kracker

Reaction score
I would really love a ttc buddy or two or three:flower: Would anyone like to volunteer??:thumbup:

Sure! I am also looking for a buddy! TTC #1 on cycle 3 after birth control - how about you?

I would love to be! :) Im on cycle #1 on TTC #3 ::))

i will :) if i'm out this month for being pg.
when is your usual AF start date?

oh thanks girlies! I am TTC no 2. This is the first cycle, af was 12th august and my cycles are usually 28 days. This one is after having the Mirena coil removed.

oh thanks girlies! I am TTC no 2. This is the first cycle, af was 12th august and my cycles are usually 28 days. This one is after having the Mirena coil removed.

it says you're 3days until ovulation. you better start BDing! :dust:

Am I too late? Don't have a ttc buddy yet either! I'm ttc #1, on my second cycle, 1DPO.

:flower:

Hey, :flower:

I'm also looking for a/some buddies. Can i join?
I'm ttc no.1 after molar pregnancy.

x

I need a buddy too. This TTC stuff is hard to go at alone. I try to talk to DH, but he just nods his head, because he doesn't understand a lick of what I'm saying! AF was the 5th for me, but I normally have a 30-31 day cycle. I'm not sure when I ovulated, as I've been a bit lazy this cycle and had a laid back attitude.
I noticed my son is only about a week older than yours! He's precious!
Good luck TTC. Hopefully you aren't here too long! I think this is our third cycle after a loss in March/April.

Think I'm in the 2ww now...we BD'd last night but not twice as we would have liked because our basement flooded and we had to call the fire department to come pump us out....good thing we got it done earlier in the evening!

Can I join too? I'd love some buddies

We're on cycle 3 ttc #1, I had a mc in June, before that we were NTNP for nearly 2 years.

AF started 21st so about 15/16 days until I ov. Since mc I've noticed that I'm Oing later & have a shorter LP

Gl & fx'd we all get BFPs soon

I want a buddy too!!!! Im on my 9th month trying

HI im looking for buddies too, im on TTC cycle #7 and would love some feedback... anybody due AF on the 26th ?

May I join, ladies? I'm cd 3, ttc #2 on a 30-35 day cycle. Rough last cycle and looking for some support! I hope all is well for all of you!

Hay, any room for a little one?

Babyhopes I am due AF on the 26th although she does sometimes show a day or 2 early.

We will be starting cycle 11 this week :cry: finding it really hard today so need all the buddies i can get :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your loss Lynnb :hugs:

it says you're 3days until ovulation. you better start BDing! :dust:

On it matey!! Been every other day since thursday!!:happydance:
I am glad I posted this now. My af is due 8th september, I am at my fertile period now and I am not looking forward to the 2ww!
Anyone else due to test soon??

I tested this morning but :bfn: :cry: The witch hasn't shown her ugly face just yet but its only a matter of time.

Good luck catching that eggy Kracker :thumbup:

Ok those of you in the know here, I had ewcm this morning I have also had lower abdominal pain so I am assuming that this is ovulation?? Now, does this mean that the egg is out now or will be out in the next few days?? We bd yesterday but not today. I was planning on every other day this week. Any advice or thoughts?:wacko:

Hi I am also looking for a buddy, send me a message if you wud like 2 be mine. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->