Buddy Scheme/list

tinkerbelll

Reaction score
has some of you will of noticed there is a VERY popular thread on second tri for a buddy scheme that xkatx started, the theory is we get in to mini buddy team and can then contact our buddies who can update everyone else if we go into hospital ect. PeanutBean thought it would be a good idea to have the thread in here so that everyone could join if they wanted. so if you want to have and be a buddy leave a post here with a bit of info ie) when your due, where you live and anything else you want to mention.....

I dont mind being anyone's buddie, Im due 19th Sept, 21 and live in Chester UK. Just PM me :) XXX

This is something that has been talked about a lot in the mods room over the last few days. Hang fire for a few hours because I know something is being arranged for all 3 tri's.

OK, we've been thinking about this. The problem with just having a sticky is long term maintenance (as it will be very labour intensive and could last longer than the original poster) and making it so everyone can interact and edit. So how about dedicating a whole forum to it: somewhere where you can request and pair up with pregnancy + text buddies and have your own thread that you can update and edit?

Good idea / bad idea?

What do you think?

Sure. Can we set up some sort of guidance for mini-teams? Not to sound like a rule meister! Rather to help people find people to match with. Like an ideal team might be 4 people - 2 each living at least in the same country so they can text, 2 might have a similar due date and the other 2 different. Or something like that. Not to be too prescriptive though!

yeah i agree peanutbean.... cos me and babe2000 has swapped numbers but are due dates are a day apart... could be interesting lol!!!

Ill give anyone my number though.... Ill feel honoured to tell the girls on here others progress!!! :)

due 14th december , 22 from scotland =]]

Would be nice too know you have someone there who can keep everyone else updated and keep you sane lol!!

Just pm me =]

I would be interested in this aswell :)

x

Sure. Can we set up some sort of guidance for mini-teams? Not to sound like a rule meister! Rather to help people find people to match with. Like an ideal team might be 4 people - 2 each living at least in the same country so they can text, 2 might have a similar due date and the other 2 different. Or something like that. Not to be too prescriptive though!

yeah i think some sort of guidance like this is a good idea

I think this is such a good idea.

We veterans are a handy source of info you know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back