buddy wanted x

Yes, I feel the same, sometimes I think it's all so casual to them but I really have no clue what's going on. I feel like they rush me out of appointments but then I haven't really asked anything, I always think of things to ask afterwards.

What do you mean they could come in 8 weeks?! Did they say that? Is it because they are twins? That is so soon!

I've heard that about poo position and I tried it, and lots of other ones, but it just stopped on the way out! It was quite scary... I thought I was going to have to reach around and yank it out with my hands. I even called oh and asked what to do. Needless to say he was no help and just pissed himself laughing... Gah...

Are you doing yoga or any excersize?

Xx

lmao that's so bad ( disgusting tip if it does get stuck-:if u put a finger in ur vag u can push it out from there hahaha )
sorry I no that's wrong but might be helpful in an emergency!

it would be super early ofc but there's gonna be hardly any room in there and that's one of the earliest times they could make an appearance! crazy scary!

forgot to say I started preg yoga last week- not sure if it's helping really I had the worst nights sleep afterwards due to cramps etc- wierd

Hahahaha I never thought I could hear something from someone about how to get a poo out but you did it! That's one thing I've not tried! Hopefully it'll never happen again but at least I've got something new to try! Thanks loads!!!! xxx how do you even know that?!?

I only asked about yoga as I just started mine and it was hard work. Really stiff this morning. Everyone talks about yoga as if doing it is somehow going to ensure the baby glides out... Ok I'll keep it up a bit longer...

Hopefully they don't come out in 2 months! Have you got a nursery ready or anything?

Xx

Lol one of friends had the issue once and said it worked, who knows worth a try I guess haha
I haven't got anything ready yet but I'm having a baby shower next month so I'm hoping to get a few nice bits then. Partner has decided he wants to move before they come which is scary but means saving a lot of money, very stressful :/

We're moving next month too! I'm so excited! I can't wait to decorate a nursery, pick out a cot, maybe do some paintings for the walls etc babies are expensive but honestly I think we'll still be ok based on the amount we've saved on booze since I got pregnant. Maaaaaaaybe.

It's quite a leap to go from 2 to 4... It'll be good to have extra space and not have to move later... You'll make it work!

Xx

Oh it's just we are in a housing association house(do you have that over there? Like council)
Basically out rent is almost 200 pound a week in this house at the moment- the house we could swap and move to is like 80 a week and has more space etc it just needs a good clean and decorating.

My friends are annoyed as I live in surrey at the moment near them and my bro and sister( who aren't that supportive)
Or we move to essex where all my partners family live and his friends pay less he gets a better job etc etc it just makes sense.

X

Sorry didn't reply, been travelling. Sounds a bit scary, cleaning and decorating but sure it'll be worth it. Will oh help out with cleaning? I'm assuming he'll do decorating! Lots of money to save but don't want to move far from your friends and family? I really miss mine....

Can you feel the babies a lot now? Has oh felt them yet?

Xx

That's cool- all of his family and friends are there and it's only an hour away from where I am now

funnily enough I had my first external kicks yesterday and loads today- oh hasn't felt them yet they stop everytime he puts his hand there grr

have you?

Haha same the baby stops when oh tries to feel. It's as if he knows! I've been thinking maybe he doesn't like pressure and tries to move away? I can feel from the outside if I rest my hands lightly... It seems to go in phases tho, he'll move a bit one day then stop for a few days... I haven't figured out anything that'll get him to move yet either. He doesn't respond to poking. Xx

Usually if I wiggle my stomach around I get something or if I lightly tap but today not much :/ my sister came round coz she wanted to feel lol and nothing!

I'm getting impatient waiting for something to happen lol

Hellllooooooooop!

Are we third trimester yet?

Hope you're doing well and little girls are behaving themselves?

My boy is doing ok I think, active days and quiet days, quiet days always worry me a bit.

I'm considerably bigger and wondering how much more uncomfortable this is going to get...

Update me please!

Xx

heyyyyyyyy I was going to message you tomorrow great minds hey!
We are good I think- also having active days and quiet ones and worrying to death about the quiet ones

am going to call the ward tomo as I usually only feel one baby the other 1 is so quiet it's svary- I feel her once or twice but then a day or so will go by till I feel her again n it's only like once :/

probably normal as her placenta is at the front but hopefully I'll get an extra scan

3rd trimester is 27 weeks I think- almost there - what are you now?

Awful as it sounds I'm glad you said you worry, I really worry when I can't feel anything. It's so hard to know how much you're supposed to feel?

It blows my mind you can tell the difference between which baby? How on earth can you do that? Can you make out separate body parts?

Is one twin slightly smaller than the other? Let me know how ward visit goes... I'm sure everything is fine but it's soooo nice to be told so!

Are you comfy? Still sleeping at night?

Xx

I think it's normal to worry- I didn't call in the end as they both were active yesterday which was nice - my bro and sister in law even got a kick each :)

I can't tell exactly who's who I'm just going by the position I was told they were in at the last scan ( still find hearts in same place on doppler so assuming they haven't moved much)
so it is just guess work

though every now and again ill get either a bum or a head protruding from my stomach lol which is so wierd- do you get that?

I imagine that singleton babies must be so much more active with all that room in there!
I'm starting to get really scared now and thinking oh crap we actually have to do this!

I don't think my singleton is very active. It's hard to know what to compare it to? I get a few movements everyday but I go for hours without feeling anything... Nothing poking just yet, but I find it hard to tell where he is and the difference between a BH and him moving. I've got an appointment in the morning so I'm going to ask them to take a look at him...

Haha yes we do actually have to do this! It still feels unreal to me. I keep having dreams about giving birth to something other than a baby. Last week it was a bird, then last night I dreamt I went into labour and called an ambulance, and all that came out was a giant turd. The paramedics were furious with me and threw it at me. I was so embarrassed! Are you having weird dreams at all?

Also, have you bought loads of stuff? I'm finding it hard to spend the money as I still don't really believe there will ever be a baby... Wow I'm totally in denial...

Haha xxx

Hahaha that really made me laugh! I haven't had that dream yet!
Mine go for hours without moving, and one moves loads the other hardly at all
It's really hard to tell!
They say to try a cold drink and eat something sugary as that gets them moving xx

I'll keep you updated with what I give birth to next. It's something different every week. I have not once dreamed of actually having a baby....

It'll be interesting to see if the one who's lively in the womb is lively outside!

We're moving house on Friday and I'm just having a tea and chocolate break. I've hardly done anything and I'm already exhausted. How's your plans coming on?

Xx

ha she's been so active the entire time I reckon she's going to be a very tiring child!
I have kankles now they are so bad! I can't fit into any of my shoes or socks so gotta go buy flip flops even though it's still feb and cold here grr

the nursery is painted and furniture is in. I need to get a new washing machine now to wash all the baby bits before I put them away properly.
I have my baby shower on Saturday though so I'm looking forward to that :)
hopefully get a few nice things!
what about you? x

Ahhhh so jealous you've done nursery! At the moment the room is full of boxes of wires and shoes etc that dh absolutely refuses to get rid of. It's driving me crazy I just want to throw it all away ( but don't want to actually do it myself cos I'm constantly exhausted. )

I don't have swollen anything just yet, but my belly has really grown in last few weeks and I feel huge, back and hips hurt.

How was baby shower?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back