buddy wanted x

I know this is really late but I'm due end of May too and would love a buddy... Let me know xx

heyyyyyyyy that's ok better late then never! how's your pregnancy going?
what's your due date x

Yippee! Going well thanks... Hated the first tri but feeling good now, starting to get a bump, maybe there really is something in there?! How about you? Are these your first? I'm guessing so? Exciting to have twins? Over the moon or a little bit terrified, or both? Xx

Haha, yup there's defo a little person In There..... I'm so so excited but I really worried about the birth if I'm honest. Not worried about the before or after bit lol.

Iv defo got a bump going on but iv got a Doppler and can hear the heartbeats are still low- so the bump is not baby yet which is annoying but I. Sure they will move up any time now

Where are you from?
This your first x

Ha that's funny I'm obsessed with the birth too, and sometimes forget to think about what it'll be like having the actual baby. I really want it to be natural but I understand things don't always go according to plan. Shame, I do love planning... Soon I'm going to make a flow chart or something so I know what to do in different situations. I was birth partner for my sister last year and while I was honoured and lucky to be there, I was shocked by the intensity of it all. Sometimes I'm excited, sometimes I'm nervous. What are you planning? I think in the uk/ us they suggest c section for twins but I'm not sure?

I can't wait to feel baby move... I've got a bump but it seems to change in size from day to day. I'd love a Doppler thingy but I'd probably use it constantly everytime there is a tiny twinge....

I'm from the uk but moved to New York this year- I really miss my friends and family esp now I'm pregnant. You?

Xx

They tend to leave it untill later on as twins depends on what position they are in at the time - but ill try for natural if I can- I really don't want the recovery time!
iv never seen anyone in labour in real life or been anything maternity wise so I haven't got a single clue- just doing whatever I'm told by midwife.

I'm suffering with back pain and cramp at night in hips and legs atm which sucks-:what about you ?

I've occasional pains in tummy but that's it really- just soo relieved to not being constantly feeling sick like I was a month ago. Did not expect to feel so ill at first!

Must be tough if you're not sleeping well? I get quite grumpy if I don't get a decent night in...

Hope fiancé is spoiling you? Xx

Haha he's trying to get away with doing nothing for as long as possible, I'm sure once I'm struggling though he will be fine- is your husband /partner being good?
I swapped back to a normal thick pillow under tummy last night and it felt so much better I slept longer and woke up less so I'm sticking to that one for a bit now.
currently waiting for my 16 weeks midwife appointment at the moment - looking forward to my scan tomo x

How was your scan? Eeeeep! Exciting?! Find out sexes? Hope all is ok? Xx

My husbands good so far, not really acting much different probably similar to yours... He comes to appointments with me tho, and is always fascinated to see what's on the us...

Hey! scan was brilliant all measuring correctly and moving about alot :)
found out I'm (most likely ) having two girls! yayyy
she said don't go buy things yet just incase but is pretty certain :)

Ha! As if you can stop yourself from buying things! Exciting news, huge congrats! Did you shed a little tear at all?

I really wish I could feel movements from mine... Pretty sure it's normal not to feel anything yet but I'm impatient... Also desperate to know sex before Xmas so the shopping frenzy can start... Oh well, hopefully soon...

haha how far are you now?
same as me I think?
I can't afford to before xmas luckily but come the January sales....

Hello!

So happy today! Been travelling home and just feeling exhausted, but had a check up and was able to see it's definately a boy! Was getting worried as I missed my last 2 appointments and not being able to feel anything, but he's kicking away happily in there regardless of me! Phew! Due date 26 May, seems so long away I just want to meet him now!

I just saw a post from you on one of the other forums and saw you're in the SE uk? I'm originally from Brighton, anywhere near?

Hope you're doing ok?

Xx

Ps I just realized I might have sounded a bit like a stalker. A forum stalker. I'm not, I promise!

Haha omg u stalker! jokes- yeah I'm in guildford I'm sure you know it- there's never anyone on here from nearby :/
aww a little boy yayy are you pleased? thought of any names yet?

So pleased it's a boy. I wanted a boy so much I convinced myself it was a girl so it wouldn't get upset... Hahaha! No idea on names. My husband, who's hilarious by the way, keeps saying he'll be called Jesus... I know that once I'm lying there all covered in blood having just pushed him out etc he will let me name him whatever I want ( evil chuckle )... Now I feel a bit more like he's a real person in there, but am still impatient for him to hurry up! Have you got names? Have you looked on the name section on this site? What does it feel like when they move inside you? Xx

I haven't really felt much yet- all iv had is almost like a twitch in the area but I can't be sure it's them though I think it is- I probably won't feel them move much as they are twins apparently it's harder to feel as they don't have enough room to move anout :(

we have chosen the names Lily and lauren xxx

Sweet names! My friends just had a little girl called Lauren...

Hopefully we will start feeling them for sure soon. I'm always wanting to move onto the next thing!

Have you booked your 20 week scan? I've got mine on 12 Jan, a bit nervous but mainly can't wait...

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->