buddy wanted x

Hello hello!

Still here *sighs*.

If I'm bored of being cheggers I can't imagine how you're feeling?!

I got food poisoning last week which saw me bent stark naked over a hospital bed on a labour ward heaving bile into a tray my husband was holding, while screaming that I'm going to shit myself and that I can't breathe.... It was awful upchucking over the bump, and the baby went right up in my ribs so I felt like I was suffocating. Contractions started and the babies heartrate was too high so they put me on a drip and kept me in overnight. Rough. Just started eating properly today....

You starting to freak out about the birth yet? You've done so well to keep them in!

My boy is breech so mainly at the moment I'm just desperate for him to flip. Then he can come any time please. No signs so far...

Hope you're enjoying your time off ( apart from the lack of sleep and constant different types of discomfort �� )

Xxx

Oh that sounds awful!!!
well I was messenging you to tell you ....

my twin girlie's were born Tuesday 7th April ay 2.32 and 2.3pm via emergency c section weighing 3.6lbs and 4.1lbs!
32 weeks gestation so they are in the special care unit but they are doing absolutely amazing coming on leaps and bounds already- I'm so in love it's so amazing

I had.to deliver early because my pre eclampsia turned severe overnight and they couldn't control it nymore I had fluid on the lungs and couldn't breathe properly, I literally had every test needle and tablet you could think of and was hooked up to oxygen and everything! its been a crazy week!
I'm ok now but I'm still on the ward as my blood pressure still.isn't behaving itself

I really miss feeling them moving around in my tummy but big be. to.go look at them and hold there hands etc and sometimes hold them when they are ok is so amazing they are so beautiful, I'll try attached pix if it let's me but it doesn't usually xxxx

Here they are
lily in the yellow hat and lauren in the pink x

Attachments

• received_10153266260436474.jpg
    received_10153266260436474.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • received_10153266260296474.jpg
    received_10153266260296474.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
more x

Attachments

• received_10153266259716474.jpg
    received_10153266259716474.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • received_10153266259561474.jpg
    received_10153266259561474.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh oh oh oh! Huge congrats!!! They are so beautiful well done you!!! I hope it didn't get too terrifying and that you're recovering well... So tiny and precious!!!! Argh it's happened!!!! So pleased for you xxxx

thanku ! they r the most gorgeous things in the whole world!
I could just state at them all day long :)
finding them being on scbu unit a little hard- had a huge cry earlier coz they r there n I'm stuk on the ward coz my bp don't go down
so I miss my partner our girks n like the dogs etc been feeling really lonely here.
I'm gonna beg the doc to let me go home coz iv seriously had enuf n me being here is making it worse coz I'm getting all stressed about it

I bet it's hard I bet you just want to cuddle them all the time... They will be home soon tho. I did a birth class the other day and we were warned to keep an eye out for baby blues and crying etc at about 5-6 days. You've got all the more reason.... Main thing is they're fine and you'll get through it and you're family will soon all be together.... Hugs xxxxxxx

It wasn't so much baby blues as im over the moon it's just I don't really feel like iv actually had 2 babies I feel like I shud still b pregnant coz I haven't got them you know
it just doesn't feel real
the only thing I can actually do and enjoy doing to help us expressing milk 4 them otherwise I'm. completely helpless.

They dun a week in special care so hopefully only one or 2 more but cud b up to 6

I see what you mean, I think, it must be hard watching them etc and not being able to just take them home. You did so well to keep them in as long as you did. Hopefully it'll be more like a week or 2 and not more... How's your recovery? Are you still sleeping at hospital? I hope they are taking good care of you... Xxx

Hiiii so so sorry 4 the delay iv been swamped!!! How are you getting on has little one arrived yet?
My would came home at almost 3 weeks! It's so mad them being here I feel like all I do is feed them!
They have reflux so constantly sick but hoping that's only coz they arrived so early

Xxx

Wow a new low for me, haven't checked this in ages, so sorry! My boy is here, and I'm overwhelmed, how on earth do you cope with 2? I'm barely coping with one! I can't believe how often they feed, when we were told every 2/3 hours I thought they were exaggerating... But nope!

Are you still around? Tell me more... How's the feeding? Sleeping? Reflux? Baby blues? Recovery?

Xx

Heyyyyy was getting worried about you!
Aww congratulations :)
It's so amazing isn't it. Girls are 12 weeks old now ( technically ment to be 4 weeks )
But doing so well. We just got to 9lbs 5 and 8 lbs 4 so like newborns now really.
Reflux has been really bad constantly sick and in pain having to change them.all the time and hold them upright after every feed for an hour and then they are still sick anyway. Until today! Was recommended by another mum to stop all meds and literally changed he the formula to anti reflux formula and it's like I have 2 different babies!
No sick no pain - happy after feeding

Development wise lily rolled over at 3 months which is asvanced- genius child! And started to babble now. Smiling away for weeks- how about your little man?
How old is he now and what did you call him?
What was your birth story?
So effing glad it's all over to be honest aren't you?
Xxxx

Yay you're still here!
Theodore was planned c section as he was breech, we couldn't move him. My birth story is on the Birth Announcements forum ( the really unpopular one! Enjoyed writing it tho! )

You sound so cheerful! Well done you, sounds like you've got the hang of it... I feel like I can barely cope with one, I'm terrified of 2! Mums of twins are superheroes. I don't think I'm at the stage of saying it's amazing, more just exhausting. I look back at cheggo days and think how easy it was.... Sigh... Tell me it gets better?!

The boy was 8lbs 5 at birth, and after initial loss down to 7.6 he's putting on over a lb a week. 4 week weigh in 11lbs 2oz. He eats between every 2 / 3 hours round the clock. I think he must be well over 13lbs by now. The sleep deprivation is torture. How much are you getting?

Holy shit a roll over at 3m?! That's mental! So advanced! You must be so proud! Haha you might regret the advanced ness when they crawl at 6m and you can't take your eyes off them. Are they lovely together? Keep each other amused? A friend of mine has baby girl twins and when they cuddle it's too cute. Must be so nice for them to have each other...

No big milestones for Mr Theo yet, I think he's putting all his energy into growing and farting. How loud are his farts?! Wakes everyone up! He cries a lot I think it's wind... I thnk he's cute but I would of course!

Can I get a twin girl shot please?

Update me soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"