buddy wanted x

baby shower was so lovely I got loads of gifts which was nice!
only 4 weeks left at work now - had a svan today ( the woman was rubbish tho n so brief :(
)
but got to see my girls again which was lovely. They now weigh 2 lbs and 2 lbs 1
very close!

That's sweet they are so close in weight.... You'd think with one more lively they might be different... It's their little personalities already!

It's nice knowing every week that goes by they are getting safer and safer isn't it?

Xx

Sorry Hun! I was trying to upload a photo of the bump last few days but it wouldn't work so I got in a mood and turned it off haha!
I'll keep trying .. Your bump is half the size of mine mines massive at the moment!

Well I've only got half as much baby so sounds about right!

Ah good glad you're ok and those babies are still in there...

Xx

How are you feeling now days any new symptoms?

I now have high blood pressure and anaemia so am on iron tablets
but symptom wise heartburn is getting me down and my ankles have swollen up and iv gone up 2 shoe sizes. my legs have also swollen below the knee whichales trousers a pain - can't wait to finish work. wish it was warm enough to just live in a maxi dress now lol

Weirdly I feel better now than I did a few months ago. No bad symtoms at all. Sickening I know I'm very lucky, I expect it won't last for ever.

I'm going back to the uk for 10 days next week, am taking my mum and in law for a private scan, neither of them have ever seen a baby scan as apparently they weren't around when they had their babies. Excited about that and to see how big the baby is now. He feels a lot bigger.

Wow 2 sizes of shoes! Poor you! It's not like you can go out and buy pretty new pairs... Yeh I hear you about the weather... Can it be spring already please? We're lucky we won't be heavily pregnant when it's really hot...

Freaking out about labour yet?
Bought much stuff? Feeling ready?

Xxx

deffo freaking out- been told they will prob be here in 5-7 weeks so I'm bricking it!
iv got quite a lot I just need to get crib mattresses and bedding etc.
n the big stuff like breast pump n monitors but that can wait really what about you

Argh 5 weeks!? That sounds so soon even to me! As soon as I read that I felt Like bricking it a bit too!!!! Where has all the time gone? Oh if only we could go out and get really drunk one night with our friends and let our hair down and misbehave! I suppose you never feel ready?!? Or maybe you do? Etc etc etc!!!

I have bought 4 babygros when I found out it was a boy as I got all excited. No furniture or equipment or anything... I can't bring myself to spend as it all feels unreal still, I expect I'll get a moment of clarity soon and go shopping mental...

I'm in the uk now so I am going to treat myself to a mothercare trip soon, clothes is the only thing that interests me and I've been looking at their stuff online for the last few weeks.

Can I ask, have you had any boob / milk symptoms at all? Apart from getting bigger that is? Like leakage etc? I'm really hoping I can breastfeed but it seems weird that there's nothing (apparently) in there yet?

Xx

No boob stuff yet! I came in for an ultrasound today and now I have to stay in overnight on the ward!
high blood pressure :/

so they r monitoring as also protein in urine so they r worried about pre eclampsia -
they checked the babies weight incase if emergency -
it's all suddenly become extremely real and I'm terrified :(

Oh no poor you! I'm sure they are just being extra careful and it's good they are checking you out properly. Is oh with you? Just remember if they have to come out now they are a good gestation, 30 weeks almost is pretty good and they'd be fine I'm sure. Totally with you on the reality thing... Please don't be terrified, if they come soon then that's what's best for them... Update me in the morning xxxxxx

He's at home as had to look after the dogs and cats- but will be back in the morning
yea they checked babies weights and they are 2 lbs 1 and 2 lbs 7 so if I can keep them in just a little longer they should be good weights.
They are just worried as the bigger twin the blood flow through the umbilical cord is a bit high and the smaller twins growth has slowed down

this is probably all the stress from the house move to be honest I told oh it wasn't the right time

Well done you, hope you got some sleep must be scary in hospital?

Can you get loads of rest and relax for next few weeks? He can do all the work, right?

Seems so much more complex with 2 in there!

Will they keep you in a bit longer to monitor them?

Hope you're ok xxxx

I'm waiting to see if the doctors will let me finish my last week at work- ment to stop next Friday! be nice to be off now to be honest but my boss is going to flip :/

I hope they sign you off. I don't think your boss is legally allowed to flip is he / she? Anyway it'll all blow over by the time you go back and the babies are more important... Just the way it goes...

Xx

They let me go home last night luckily , but I'm signed off work now. told my boss last night n she was a bit annoyed but polite n just said they will just have to cope.
I'm gonna pop over n see her later with the letter anyway.
are you enjoying your UK visit x

Hello! How was first day off work? Hope you had a lovely lazy lie in? Mmmmmmmmmmm....

I'm loving my trip over, so good to see mum and friends and have them fuss over bump. Got a bit of jetlag so haven't been getting as much sleep as normal so starting to get a bit tired, other than that all good! Trying to enjoy freedom as much as possible as I know it's coming to an end...

Are you ok?

Xx

Hey Hun how did you enjoy your trip to the uk? Have you returned home yet?
How pregnancy going?
Sorry I did t see your last message, I'm a bit useless at the moment
Really really had enough now I just want it over with
So so heavy and can't sleep
Just feel Ill :(

Latest ultrasound showed one twins a bit smaller then the other, n on the bigger twin the blood flow to the placenta is a bit high so they need to scan me every week now to check the blood to babies brain is ok, if it's any worse they will have to deliver them early so that's scary.
Next scan is on Wednesday

Xx

Hey chick how you getting on?
any sign of baby coming yet- suppose you still got a bit of time left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->