Bugaboo Bee Owners Opinions Please!!

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
I currently have a Cameleon and I am thinking of getting a Bee instead.I just wondered what you think of your Bee?,what is good,bad about it etc. If you have owned a Cam which do you prefer and why??.

Really torn as I love my Cameleon and dont think I will be allowed both!!:blush:!!

Thank you!!

i had a frog then got a bee as i fell in love with it but having used it for 5 months i've found a few issues with it. One, Lilia is tall so her head was touching the top of the hood already and looked uncomfortable and two, she could never sit as upright as in the cam/frog. It is more of a slightly reclined position even when fully raised and she was forever trying to sit up properly. I have just bought a new cameleon and i know for me this is the right decision, don't get me wrong i LOVED my bee but for us it just wasn't 'the one'

Edit: Have just remembered that the Bee that retails overseas has a plastic insert in the hood to make it stand away from the seat and therefore make the pushchair last longer, maybe this is an option to keep an eye out for as this would def improve the usability of the Bee

I have a Bee and do love it! great for our little dude! My only problem is it dosnt fold in reverse facing grr which at the moment is the way i use it.. I have heard that it dosnt last long in terms of head height as lulu said but at the moment i love how light, compact and how i can get round the tightest of shops with it!!!

I had a bee when lottie turned two and absolutely loved it! Wish i had had it when she was born! I only sold it as lottie prefers to walk now so i couldn't justify keeping it! Seriously contemplating getting another!
I had a frog and a gecko and found the bee so much lighter and easier to fold- love it!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->