Bugaboo Bee?

mell242

mummy to stanley james
Reaction score
Hi..
I'm trying to decide on a pram for my little one (due October). I have been to M&P and John Lewis and tried out a few. I really liked the M&P Herbie but it was a bit big, the Luna I really liked but my friend had nothing but problems with hers and I've read pretty bad reviews.

So..I loved the Bugaboo Bee. It was a dream to wheel around the aisles of John Lewis, has large storage AND I liked the way that it folds in one piece (as opposed to other Bugaboos). Now I'm just a bit concerned about using it for a newborn. The nest looks really snuggly but I'm just not sure if it really is suitable, esp. for a winter baby?

Has anyone bought one?
Any views?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

This is the pushchair we have been looking at. Our baby is due in October. This is my second child. First time round we had a bebe confort loola pushchair and creatis car seat. At the time we thought it was great, it had only jut come out and it looked unusual. But as my son got bigger it got really heavy. When he was 6 months old we got the quinny zapp which is fantastic for zipping round the shops as it is so compact.

We decided to get a new one for this baby and the only one that fits the bill is the bee. I want something that faces me, is lightweight, folds small and looks unusual.

Just found an offer code for mothercare on here 20% off and for the pushchair, maxi cosi car seat, adapters, footmuff (not baby nest) you can get £113 off, made it about £450! It costs £4.50 i think to get in delivered. Also some reveiws on mothercare.

Just found an offer code for mothercare on here 20% off and for the pushchair, maxi cosi car seat, adapters, footmuff (not baby nest) you can get £113 off, made it about £450! It costs £4.50 i think to get in delivered. Also some reveiws on mothercare.

Hi,

Could you tell me where to find that code?

Thanks!

Discount: 10%
Minimum Spend: £120.00
Promotional Code: AF8

www.mothercare.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member