Bugaboo Cameleon

lauriech

Reaction score
Guys...I've been really set on getting the Quinny Buzz for ages...BUT...I'm now looking at other options (purely because I want to make a definate decision before I spend loads of wonga!!!).

Have any of you got the Bugaboo Cameleon or know anyone with it? Just wondered what peoples opinions/thoughts were on this travel system were (apart from the price tag!! :dohh:)?

From the look of them I really wanted to get a Bugaboo Chameleon but changed my mind when I discovered that in pushchair mode you can't have the LO facing you, only facing away. I really want the option of forward and rear facing so I'm going to have to give up my dream of the Bugaboo :(

EXCEPT, now that I've just written that I find I am totally wrong! When I went in to John Lewis to ask about the Bugaboo I was told it doesn't face you, but now I've looked on the website and found that it does! Hmm, sorry about my previous posting!

From the look of them I really wanted to get a Bugaboo Chameleon but changed my mind when I discovered that in pushchair mode you can't have the LO facing you, only facing away. I really want the option of forward and rear facing so I'm going to have to give up my dream of the Bugaboo :(

I thought the Cameleon was forward and rear facing???? :huh:

You've got me thinking now as I want this option too....I'm off to do my research.... x

EXCEPT, now that I've just written that I find I am totally wrong! When I went in to John Lewis to ask about the Bugaboo I was told it doesn't face you, but now I've looked on the website and found that it does! Hmm, sorry about my previous posting!

Ha ha - I thought I'd gone mad then! :dohh:

I love it in Denim but not so keen on other colours...have you tested it out? x

Haven't tested it because of what I was told in JL. I completely discounted it, but now... looks like I might need to start saving my pennies. Must stop buying Hello magazine and put the money towards a Bugaboo!

Haven't tested it because of what I was told in JL. I completely discounted it, but now... looks like I might need to start saving my pennies. Must stop buying Hello magazine and put the money towards a Bugaboo!

Tell me about it! Have you looked for it on the Internet...you can usually find things a lot cheaper if you're prepared to search x

Im getting the Bugaboo. Its the best one by far, for me anyway. I can only afford it because we have £300 in John Lewis vouchers. I wanted a a pushchair that went both ways and could lay at various angles which the quinny doesnt do. Plus its the only one my OH likes. I also think it will last for the next bubs!

aaaah we meet again!! hahahaha!! having second thoughts about the buzz?? x x

aaaah we meet again!! hahahaha!! having second thoughts about the buzz?? x x

Ha ha - we sure do! I just don't want to make the wrong decision and as I said the other day, everyone has the Quinny round here which is my only off put. I do love it though! And I'm thinking about the Capri colour more so now as so many people seem to now have it in red too...decisions decisions... :-=

I've got to go out and try them together I think to see what I do or don't like.

Ahhhhhh....I hate making decsions like this...I'm useless!!!

Oh dear.. seems neither of us have gotten any further... Now that i've told OH i like the buzz he likes it too, so once we've test driven it together will either give it the thumbs up or rule it out.. fed up of thinking about it now though lol!! seems like ive got ages before i need it, and if i buy it soon i'll probably have worn it out by the time bubs arrives!! hahah!! right off out now!! suuuuch a lovely day!! i just loooove being on pram watch hahah!! people must think im well weird staring at their prams!!!

Have you looked atthe new Quinny the Mura? there is a 3 or 4 wheel version, it folds compact and has 3 inflated tyres and the front lock or swivel, reclines flat and can face both ways, I have ordered mine, arriving next week.

I know - I try to be discreet about it but you always get caught!!! Ha ha :rofl:

Have you looked atthe new Quinny the Mura? there is a 3 or 4 wheel version, it folds compact and has 3 inflated tyres and the front lock or swivel, reclines flat and can face both ways, I have ordered mine, arriving next week.

Ooo...what's this...a new pram I don't know about?! I'm off to have a look now :happydance:

Just had a quick look...isn't it the Maxi Cosi Mura? x

Not every site has it here is link, hope you can see it
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...arch-_-search_suggestion-_-product_suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->