Bugaboo Cameleon

App maxi cosi and quinny are the same make, and they do the cabriofix car bases so fit the Maxicosi carseat. some are sign written quinny and others maxicosi. What do you think?

I'll be honest - I'm not a fan of this...no particular reason really. One of OH's friends (we don't see them much, but they live just round the corner from us) had a baby a few months ago and they have this one according to OH which has put me off because they're the sort of people who'd see me in the supermarket (as that's always where we bump into them) and say we'd copied them...they're a bit funny like that. I'd feel so awkward then.

I know it's silly :blush: just like if they had the Quinny Buzz or the Bugaboo Cameleon I wouldn't buy it either. I'm an idiot I know! Let's hope OH got it right and it's not the Quinny. I'd be gutted then :shy:

I have the cameleon - it faces BOTH ways in pram AND push chair mode - the handles simply swing over.....:)

x

I have the cameleon - it faces BOTH ways in pram AND push chair mode - the handles simply swing over.....:)

x

Oh cool - what's it like? What other travel systems did you compare it to when deciding what to buy?

Ha ha - I thought I'd gone mad then! :dohh:

I love it in Denim but not so keen on other colours...have you tested it out? x

Just thought i'd let you know the denim isn't colourfast and (from a friend's experience, not my own) does transfer colour onto light coloured clothing....

I had wanted the bugaboo too but the price was kinda putting me off - i went to a different shop and had a look around and finally ended up leaving over a Cosatto Cabi.
link: https://www.cosatto.com/product-profile.php?id=003706

got the car seat too (free!) as part of an offer on in my local baby store. yay for offers!!!

Ha ha - I thought I'd gone mad then! :dohh:

I love it in Denim but not so keen on other colours...have you tested it out? x

Just thought i'd let you know the denim isn't colourfast and (from a friend's experience, not my own) does transfer colour onto light coloured clothing....

I had wanted the bugaboo too but the price was kinda putting me off - i went to a different shop and had a look around and finally ended up leaving over a Cosatto Cabi.
link: https://www.cosatto.com/product-profile.php?id=003706

got the car seat too (free!) as part of an offer on in my local baby store. yay for offers!!!

That looks nice! I didn't know the denim on he Cameleon isn't colourfast...I wouldn't even have thought about that! I'm not that practical!!!

Thanks for your input - I may go and have a look at this one x

no probs hun, my friend found out the hard way - didn't want you to do the same! esp after spendin so much on it! x

no probs hun, my friend found out the hard way - didn't want you to do the same! esp after spendin so much on it! x

That's a real shame isn't it. Spending so much money on a travel system you'd expect it to at least be colourfast...not so impressed now!

x

My friend had this for her little one but kept having problems with it so bought the bee and she loves it!

laurie i think the buzz is coming up tops so far.... :)

Hey. Have you looked at the Peg Perego Skate? It is soooo cool, the have a really good website for it with videos and stuff. I was torn for a while between the Bugaboo and the Skate but decided the Skate was the one. It does everything I want it to and looks fantastic. Well, I say that I decide on the skate which I did for a while until I decided it would be silly to get one that didn't take a toddler seat because we are hoping to have more kids. So in the end I think we are going to go with a Phil & Teds. Not bad looking and very flexible and functional.

laurie i think the buzz is coming up tops so far.... :)

I think you're right! I was chatting to an old friend online last night and she has it for her 8 month old daughter and loves it but her daughter doesn't!! Typical! :dohh:

Apparently she pushes her round in a cheap buggy from Argos nw and her daughter is much happier.... :dohh:

oh god thats typical isnt it!!! dont these kids realise how expensive they are??!! i quite like this as a little lightweight buggy... https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/ob00011
but i want to use the buzz until baby is 10 years old to feel like ive got my moneys worth ahahah!!

Hey. Have you looked at the Peg Perego Skate? It is soooo cool, the have a really good website for it with videos and stuff. I was torn for a while between the Bugaboo and the Skate but decided the Skate was the one. It does everything I want it to and looks fantastic. Well, I say that I decide on the skate which I did for a while until I decided it would be silly to get one that didn't take a toddler seat because we are hoping to have more kids. So in the end I think we are going to go with a Phil & Teds. Not bad looking and very flexible and functional.

Oooo...I'm going to have a look now! Sounds funky :happydance:

Ahhh...I thought the name sounded familiar. Mamas and Papas do this travel system (Skate) and I was only looking at it last week! Obviously they have their own colours etc....

My OH really liked this one but I at the time was 'so' set on the Quinny Buzz that I didn't look at it properly. It's got an adjustable handle hasn't it which I liked. The only thing I found with the mamas and papas travel systems, was that the car seat is really heavy, even without baby in them. I noticed on the site for the Peg Perego that the car seat is the same type as the Mamas and Papas.

Practical thinking on getting a Phil and Ted though! x

we have ordered a Quinny! OH wasnt keen on the Bugaboo, as he didnt like the frame it was all on! Thats a mans view anyway, i think they are very nice, but i was totally for the quinney.....
Opted for the black one i.e Dreami. buggy seat so that i can jazz it up with the foot muff and blankets

Cool! To be honest, I'm not toally sure about the Cameleon frame either, I much prefer the Quinny frame but I like mathing fabrics and I really like the denim travel systems.

Thanks for your input!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->