Buggy rage!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Do you find that sometimes the general non-buggy wielding public bug the hell out of you! Especially when they:

a) walk excruciatingly slowly in front of your buggy, slow down/stop then sigh loudly when you bump into them.

b) refuse to get out of the way even though they can see you are making every effort to try and get out of other people's way and are saying, 'excuse me.'

c) get into lifts when they have no reason to being doing so thus taking up the room for buggies/wheelchairs/elderly etc.

d) moan when you get on the bus and are trying to negotiate room for the buggy and say useful things like, 'you can't put your buggy there' whilst offering no useful advice about where you are to put it.

I am on a roll - I could go on...and on...

oh yes and yes again!!! haven't had the bus thing/public transport as so far have driven every where but people can be such a nightmare some times - it can be worse with wheelchairs as there not as easy to manouve (sp) as prams.

on the same sort of subject i was leaving my building the other day and i postman was there, as i was going out the door he was coming in, i said good morning, he looked at me and slammed the door in my face, i had our bags and maddi in the car seat couldn't believe it :grr:

:hug:

Do you find that sometimes the general non-buggy wielding public bug the hell out of you! Especially when they:

a) walk excruciatingly slowly in front of your buggy, slow down/stop then sigh loudly when you bump into them.

b) refuse to get out of the way even though they can see you are making every effort to try and get out of other people's way and are saying, 'excuse me.'

c) get into lifts when they have no reason to being doing so thus taking up the room for buggies/wheelchairs/elderly etc.

d) moan when you get on the bus and are trying to negotiate room for the buggy and say useful things like, 'you can't put your buggy there' whilst offering no useful advice about where you are to put it.

I am on a roll - I could go on...and on...

They drive me insane!! :grr: The number of times I've been tempted to mow someone down with my buggy...or at least give them a few good ankle bruises. They're lucky I don't want Sam to grow up thinking I'm some sort of lunatic :rofl:

It's always the people who have kids or wheelchairs who go out of their way to help you out when nobody else does.

oh yes and yes again!!! haven't had the bus thing/public transport as so far have driven every where but people can be such a nightmare some times - it can be worse with wheelchairs as there not as easy to manouve (sp) as prams.

on the same sort of subject i was leaving my building the other day and i postman was there, as i was going out the door he was coming in, i said good morning, he looked at me and slammed the door in my face, i had our bags and maddi in the car seat couldn't believe it :grr:

:hug:

:shock: I can't believe your postman was so rude! :hugs: x

They fustrate me especially when i have the double buggy and they just stop!!

Now this is so annoying because when you have a front and back double you have to start your steering before the corner if you get me because itd front heavy, so if they stop infront of you its a mission to move the bloody thing!!

Got on the bus yesterday and there was already a pram on one side and on the other the was a single seat where a old lady sat. Now there was plenty of room for a single pram (which is what i had, kieran was walking )so i put it there. Yes i blocked her in slighty but i knew i was probably goin to get off before her and even if i didn't it would of taken 2secs to shift out of her way. I asked her if my pram was ok there and she tutted so i said, is it ok. and she turned to me and said 'yes i told you it was ok!! Do you want me to move to the back' I just said no your ok just wanted to make sure it was ok, !!

totally get where your coming from tho, also when they make a fuss of moving out of wheelchair/buggy space!! I mean i someone wanted to get on with a wheelchair i wouldn't think twwice about moving!!

Sorry i was ranting x

They fustrate me especially when i have the double buggy and they just stop!!

Now this is so annoying because when you have a front and back double you have to start your steering before the corner if you get me because itd front heavy, so if they stop infront of you its a mission to move the bloody thing!!

Got on the bus yesterday and there was already a pram on one side and on the other the was a single seat where a old lady sat. Now there was plenty of room for a single pram (which is what i had, kieran was walking )so i put it there. Yes i blocked her in slighty but i knew i was probably goin to get off before her and even if i didn't it would of taken 2secs to shift out of her way. I asked her if my pram was ok there and she tutted so i said, is it ok. and she turned to me and said 'yes i told you it was ok!! Do you want me to move to the back' I just said no your ok just wanted to make sure it was ok, !!

totally get where your coming from tho, also when they make a fuss of moving out of wheelchair/buggy space!! I mean i someone wanted to get on with a wheelchair i wouldn't think twwice about moving!!

Sorry i was ranting x

how rude sweetie, some people honestly :hugs:

i was in tescos n this little sh*t about 7 yrs old wouldnt move out of my way he was stood right next to his rude mother n i said excuse me she looked at me n ignored me n the little shit wouldnt move so i hit him with the pram hahaha he soon moved!

one thing that really gets me is i was waitin in the rain for a bus n it was freezin my bus pulled up n he said i wasnt alowed on cuz the pram space was taken by a woman with a toddler in a pushchair now if the kid can walk n u can fold ur pram why the hell ru takin the space that i could of used! it really gets my goat lol

i was in tescos n this little sh*t about 7 yrs old wouldnt move out of my way he was stood right next to his rude mother n i said excuse me she looked at me n ignored me n the little shit wouldnt move so i hit him with the pram hahaha he soon moved!

one thing that really gets me is i was waitin in the rain for a bus n it was freezin my bus pulled up n he said i wasnt alowed on cuz the pram space was taken by a woman with a toddler in a pushchair now if the kid can walk n u can fold ur pram why the hell ru takin the space that i could of used! it really gets my goat lol

:shock: i can't believe this what a bloody cheek! :hugs:

x x x

:shock: i can't believe this what a bloody cheek! :hugs:

x x x

i voiced my opinion lol when he said i wasnt alowed on ect i said what cuz shes too lazy to fold her f*ckin pram n stormed off into the rain haha
she looked shocked if i ever see her again i will ram my pram up her ass haha

^ :rofl: that made me laugh so much, oh how i can relate !!! :rofl:

I always fold my pram if i just have kieran, its not fair, i have had it happen to my when kieran was little and i don't like it, some prams are so easy to fold , but when you have a newborn baby fast asleep in a big pram its not fair x

Oh I can relate to all of that :rofl:
What kills me is that everywhere there is an elevator here there is an escalator not far off and still people are too LAZY to walk the few steps to the damn escalator

yep i know what you mean, thats one reason i never get on the bus, i just stay in because of people like that.

I ask people if they are not edlery if they know where the lifts are then when they say yes over their, oh so you do know well you use them you know they are not broken

it annoys me cos they have to walk further to go to the lifts then get on the esclators

Oh,do I relate!

Can you get more annoyed when you're walking down the street and 5 teenage girls are walking as in a slow motion film and are spread along the entire sidewalk!
You can't get around them unless you ran them over with the pram (which was a serious consideration for me).

And then you politely ask them to move aside a bit and they huff and puff like I just made them do their homework.

:growlmad:

it drives me absolutely nuts. some people just have no awareness. I've ranted about it on here so many times lol. everytime I've been into town with ally I think 'never again'.

I think I am developing what could be termed as LAT (Low Asshole Tolerance) these days!!! Especially when they come in the form of irritating teenagers or grouchy uptight business people in the inner city.

I think I have LAT! I just shouted at some crackhead women for harrassing me for a bloody crisp! Why should I give you a crisp? and why do u think its ok to harrass me when I say no?!! Grrr... Its only going to get worse when Im armed with a buggy

The lift thing annoys me but TBH its mainly people with buggies stopping the crowds where i live. They all stop with their buggies and chat to their friends in the middle of a shopping centre. It drives me round the bend.

oh ladies just read the next posts :grr: i nearly had it today - we was in a busy shopping centre, walking along with the crowds being perfectly fine and this women just cut in front of us - to go straight across down another bit, and started tutted at us! wtf! me and james couldn't believe, i got the urge to run after her and ram her with the pram :blush: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->