Buggy?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
How old was your LO's when you put them in to a buggy. do you think J is to young/small to be put in one.

My new house has two steps to get up:dohh: and the pram i have got now is pretty big and awkward to get in there so was looking on getting a (cheap) smaller one

?? xx

I think as long as they can sit up properly it isn't reallya problem. Mind you I see a lot of very small babies in buggies and they don't look very comfy. But Jayden is pretty big so I'm sure he'd be fine!

I think as long as they can sit up properly it isn't reallya problem. Mind you I see a lot of very small babies in buggies and they don't look very comfy. But Jayden is pretty big so I'm sure he'd be fine!

:dohh::rofl: He is bigger than my 9month old little sister .. getting so chunky now too! lol x

you have a 9 month old little sister?

Yup! an a 2 year old sister, a 3 year old brother, a 6 year old sister, 16 year old sister, 20 year old brother .. there the ones i know lol xx

i was thinking of buying a buggy too :D but wasent sure if he was too small :-j i have 3 set of stairs to get up :O im on the top floor lol

He should be fine hun, I didn't know u had a 9month old sister either lol

i asked the same question yesterday and today im not going to use the car seat and im taking him out in his bigger boy buggy :happydance: xxx

i asked the same question yesterday and today im not going to use the car seat and im taking him out in his bigger boy buggy :happydance: xxx

Hes in the buggy part of the silver cross 3d pram system but it's to big for the door on the new house :dohh:
An woo .. hes getting so big now! J hasn't been able to fit in the first stage of the pram since he was about 7 weeks if not less, he is soo tall! xx

Hes in the buggy part of the silver cross 3d pram system but it's to big for the door on the new house :dohh:
An woo .. hes getting so big now! J hasn't been able to fit in the first stage of the pram since he was about 7 weeks if not less, he is soo tall! xx

Jasmine is only small hun and she was out of it by 4weeks! xx

different buggies or strollers are designed to be used from different ages. My LO has been in one since 6 weeks! The one I got was from newborn. Most are from 3 or 6 months though and you can adjust the angle of the seat so you can make it as comfy for baby as they need depending on how well they can sit or how awake they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->