Build a bear birthday parties.

nikkip75

Reaction score
Has anyone ever held a build a bear party? I'm trying to find out prices and such if anyone's got any info?

I've been on the website but I have to give loads of details before they tell me the price and I just know once I do I will be inundated with emails etc from them!

Any idea of per head prices, what you get for hosting one and if they are any good would be really appreciated :) x

My daughter had one for 8th birthday and then again the following year! The price we paid was for a basic teddy and told her friends they could bring their own money if they wanted anything else. They chose their teddies, stuffed them and named them, sang a couple of songs and played a couple of games - it lasted about 1.5 hours I think. Then we went to macdonalds for food and cake lol. That was a few years ago now though so format may have changed (and I don't know if youre in uk cos on phone). The kids enjoyed it and I thought it was pretty good value. Dd got a yellow autograph bear signed by all her guests, guests got a little stationary set in their box with their teddy and all got a pin badge. That's all I can remember!

:o they have Build a Bear Parties!!! :) exciting. I want it for my birthday let alone Isaacs in a few years haha ;). Think I'll have to look into this ;) x

they do that at our local playcentre not proper bulid a bear but the same thing and that £22 per person

^^ that includes food and a go in the play area aswell which is one of those big massive indoor things iykwim

Ooh I am so going to look into this for Hallies 4th birthda. Upon a quick glance at the site though it says £9 per head for a plain unclothed bear.

Thanks girls, found out a bit more info since writing this. And yeah it's £9 for each child which includes a basic bear. You can choose a better bear but have to pay the extra ofcourse. Im dying to get my kids the happy feet penguins with flashing bow ties!! Not sure we are going to do it yet cos our nearest shop is miles away so working out how we can get all the kids there is the thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->