bullying 4 and 5 year olds im so upset and angry :(

lornapj83

Love my babies
Reaction score
ok here goes i have 4 boys 9 yrs 6 yrs and identical twins there 5 i moved to a larger house 4 bedrooms on the other side of town my eldest and middle son was at school but as we moved house i moved them schools which the twins started in the nursery at the new school then they went in to reception class they were happy so was my middle child but my eldest son was getting bullied so badly police been out on numerous occasions the bullying was in school and out of school so i moved my kids all back to there old school which is the twins first time at the school my oldest 2 love being back with there old friends my eldest son no longer gets bullied at all as i dont let them out to play i take them park i take them to the beach winter and summer with the dogs in the winter for a walk etc any way my twins are unhappy i told the school about 2 weeks ago something is happening they hate this school which before they loved there old school i asked there teacher are they getting bullied etc and shes like no no there fine just quiet anyway its has got worse my boys told me they were getting hit etc so ive been back and forth to the school asking them over and over again i do not care what anyone says i know my children better than anyone in the world and i knew summit was up i even asked the teacher again this morning what is happening to my babies while they were in there care she said there just quiet they have been at this school for 5 weeks now im so so angry and angry is a nice way to put how im feeling anyway went to pick my twins up today and low and behold i get called in to the class and told my boys are being bullied not by 1 child or 2 or 3 or even 4 children its 5 little boys 4 and 5 years of age im so angry and so bloody annoyed ive been telling the teachers for a bit and getting fobbed of about it my 5 year old boys were covered in mud today from being pushed over and hit and punched my 2 came home friday 1 had a massive scratch down his face and 1 a bruised cheek i was told they were rough playing which is obviously not the case and yesterday my son told me a child was sticking things in his ears which i told the teacher today and she said it was not malicious they were playing i said did lewis stick summit in the other kids ear she said no so to me another thing from bullying them well anyway today the headmaster deputy head the school teachers and all the kids parents are being called in so to me if all has been ok until today which my boys were crying today cos they were scared surely they have known a while to go to these lengths with parents etc coming in i am happy they are doing all this with the parents but why have they taken so long and what should i do if it carries on im so very upset for my babies there 5 yrs old and the other kids that are bullying them there so young what is wrong with kids nowadays sorry to rant on

I'm not surprised you are angry! It's good the school are talking to the parents - if they're half-way decent people they'll be mortified and tell their little horrors off far worse than the school can. Hopefully it'll get better for your boys from now on.

I am not surprised you are angry.I would be livid, i would go mad if i knew my children were bullying other children.
Hopefully you sort it all out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"