Bumgenius announcement dilemma!

jen1604

Reaction score
Sooooo..I know we're all waiting with much anticipation to see what this big announcement is that V3's are being discontinued for :happydance:

So here's my own personal dilemma about it...

I have a little bit of money to buy nappies.And I LOVE V3's,they are the majority of my stash.But,do I buy now while V3's are on offer and risk that they might bring out a new super product soon and I'll have no money for it or not buy lovely V3's on offer and save to see what this announcement is (fingers crossed for cool prints ;) ) ?

Help me!
x

I say buy, don't wash or even take out of packet, wait and see - and then return if you decide to switch.

Assume you can return a sale/reduced price nappy?

Alternatively, hang onto them and sell them at probably close to full price once they've all disappeared... there might still be people who want them, but it's a gamble!

Hmmm, if you already have some BG I'd wait for the new ones xx

I say buy, don't wash or even take out of packet, wait and see - and then return if you decide to switch.

Assume you can return a sale/reduced price nappy?

Alternatively, hang onto them and sell them at probably close to full price once they've all disappeared... there might still be people who want them, but it's a gamble!

This is what I'm thinking but not sure whether to risk it.

Thanks girlies :flower: x

I think I'd have to hold on :) I assume the fit on the new ones will be similar to the V3's (if not the same) and I'm guessing whatever they're bringing out is going to be even better.... ;)

Wait! The announcement is tomorrow I think? Then if you don't like the sounds of it, stock up on the v3s :)

I think I'd have to hold on :) I assume the fit on the new ones will be similar to the V3's (if not the same) and I'm guessing whatever they're bringing out is going to be even better.... ;)

I know,I feel pathetic for how excited I am about it!

Do we reckon the announcement will be like v3's...but with prints *excited* x

I don't know about prints. I kind of hope so, but what would the prints be?

I'm thinking there'll be subtle changes and they'll be an improved v3.0 (a v4.0). Maybe snaps instead of aplix, or maybe they'll do them both, hopefully if they keep the aplix option they will improve it so it doesn't look shit after a few months... hopefully still a one-size pocket but maybe with an alternate insert, like the Flip has the organic cotton or the stay dry, maybe a cotton insert. Hopefully if not prints at least some bright/different colours.

Buy some V3's and save some money for the new nappies, V3's will be on sale until they are sold out so there should still be some left after the big announcement.

I bought some new V3'S cause they were such a bargain! but will be getting the new ones whatever they are once announced *hopes for nice prints/colours*

x

Im waiting on the announcement before I buy anymore, I doubt every shop will run out by tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->