• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump/Belly bands

Babybug

Reaction score
Any of you ladies found any decent ones?

They were a liife saver in my last pregnancy allowing me to wear none maternity stuff and were goood for feeding in certain tops so although I dont need them yet I bought some blooming marvelous ones from mothercare in the clearance and they are crap! My size but even with my fairly limited bloat they are tight when I tried them one. They are also fairly thin and short no way would they have covered my last bump!

The last ones I had were next they were double layered and really comfy but they dont seem to sell them anymore.

I bought 2 yesterday from new look but my favourite one is the support belly band from babies are us it was £7.99. I'm not sure if you mean a support one though x

I got some as H&M which have been great but I am starting to grow big for them now! But have been a saver for a while.

I'm plus size so can't find any anywhere ! Think I'm just gonna make a few. I have jersey fabric and a sewing machine so should be easy enough.

Babies r us one has done me for both pregnancies, big and stretchy and supportive xx

What are they actually for, is it just as floaty tops mean under your bump is exposed? Basic question u know lol

Some look like the bottom of a vest top , so yes they are more for show like under a floaty top, but the babies r us ones are more structured and supportive, so give you a bit of lift and support (like a bra! Haha) I find it more comfy to have a little support xx

I used them over the top of open trousers and under tops that werr made a bit short, just looks like a vest top undetneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->