Bump Belts? Are they worth it?

Mum2bewaiting

Mummy to DS & an angel
Reaction score
As the title, am trying to work out whether I should get one or not. I do a lot of driving as DH doesn't drive, and want to be comfortable, but am not sure if they are rather more of a gimmick than a necessity.
TIA Mum2be :)

What are they?

At first I thought you were asking about bump bands but obviously not -its something for driving. I am a driver - long journey to and from work- never been uncomfortable so dont think they are any use!

they are these, I think clippersafe is the main manufacturer of them, and I know not bank breaking but there is plenty more that I can spend 20 quid on... that is what makes me wonder, thanks for answering :)
https://www.mothercare.com/Clippasa...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

i drive n have never had anything like that for previous pregnancys i found if u lay ur chair back slighty as ur bump grows it never got too uncomfortable anyway

if you tuck the belt under your bump and position the other bit safely across you, it should be fine, i wouldnt waste the money on a gimic - i drive for 7/8 hours, 5 days a week and am a very large 25+4 but have never felt uncomfortable due to seat belt routing. hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->