Bump Buddie anyone?

A

amy_mum2be

Hello. im 17. im a old 17 year old. i live with my boyfriend. we are engaged, i work an study in college. My otherhalf is 20 we have been together 3years, an expecting our little girl on the 14th of july :-D xx

Thats the day after my Birthday =]! Im 18 and also attend college and Im due in August. Congrats!!!

Well Now that the morning sickness is gone alot better! I get some pretty intense headaches and some round ligament pains but thats about it now. How has your pregnancy been? Do you have any names picked? I get to find out what I have next week and Im hoping for a little girl.

Well Now that the morning sickness is gone alot better! I get some pretty intense headaches and some round ligament pains but thats about it now. How has your pregnancy been? Do you have any names picked? I get to find out what I have next week and Im hoping for a little girl.

YEah i had really bad mornin sickness at the start but now its just the aches in my legs at night!. its a pain!... we cant agree on a name haha its a nightmare.. have you got any names you like? xx

We have A bunch of girls names but like only 2 boys names lol. We liked caliana, celeste, arabella, emmalyn, and cambria.

I think we officially decided on Emmalyn.

and then We like Rome and Donovan for a boy. Still fighting over what its going to be which makes me hope for a girl even more lol

We have been looking at names from the day I found out lol. I would get so frustrated fighting with him on names! Im sure you guys will find one and you will both think its perfect!

:-D lovely names, i know, i think were goin to have to sit down an think of some. all the ones i like he hates an all the ones he like i hate haha xx

Thank you! That was how it was with us. So do you guys live together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->